Bud Of The Month Contest - October

Dust

So i will enter this contest with a Ghsc Lemon Haze my buddy and i grew in a teamup. 10 days of dry hanging and 6-8 weeks cured. it was really one of the best smokes ive ever got real nice dense and crystal overfilled stuff.

post-17027-0-60385100-1350299359.jpg

• Like 2

So i will enter this contest with a Ghsc Lemon Haze my buddy and i grew in a teamup. 10 days of dry hanging and 6-8 weeks cured. it was really one of the best smokes ive ever got real nice dense and crystal overfilled stuff.

Look nice and juicy friend.

@ Iceskunk Thx M8 and it was really Juicy the taste was almost like Lemon chewing gum with a bit minty flavour. And it made a real creativty up high spend most of the time in the Studio when i smoked it and wrote Tracks n Lyrics.

Hey guys , just some fun pics of my last Super Lemon Haze grow. Cured for about 7 weeks, i have not manicured them either. Incredible smoke and every time i open my last little bottle of my last few buds :roulette: the whole room smells of Melons Urrrm i mean lemons. Very cool ;)

post-9029-0-88153500-1350624609.jpg

post-9029-0-62388000-1350624615.jpg

• Like 3

hahah brilliant pictures this month guys!!

I hope that is not you mopamn i've always thought you were a guy, not that i would mind, especially with tools like that haha ;)

CHeers for the entries!!

• Like 1