Bud Of The Month Contest - October

Dust

lol @ Dust ,i'm hoping they not man boobs.

But really mopman fairplay to your lady for displaying those fine buds, very fruity.

Soft secrets magazine run a wife of the month contest in which they give away free seeds, check it out here - http://www.cannabis.info/UK/softsecrets/readers-wives/top-10

loving all the buds this month gonna take me a while to choose.

peace

Lams

• Like 3

hi iam sharing with you one of my best bud of the month .

It is a cross made by me between a heavy cross wirh critical bilbo x masterkush,very fruity in smell and very sweet with a touch of citrins wen smoked like citric yogourt,sory about my english hope you enjoy.

post-8614-0-65252400-1351090612.jpg

post-8614-0-71706400-1351090667.jpg

• Like 1

Is that how we vote? Simply state on this thread whos picture you like? It would be cool if we had to upload to an album e.g. "Bud of the month October",where people can go and see all the entries in one place,then click on pics separatley and click a button that says VOTE on the one you want to nominate,just an idea,peace

Kush :drag:

I am giving my vote to Jayloco. Love the colors of that bud. Now I know for sure I have to start up that amnesia haze seed I have.

Very nice friend on 400w can't wait to se how they will turn out under 600w.

Defiantly a wicked looking bud. :-)

nice entry HC01 but a little late ^^

This month has been very nice for the contests :D thanks everyone for all those very nice entries! :)

My vote for this month goes to SSH78 and his Yoda, because i love the exodus and that bud sure look tasty, and picture was nice :D

Loved miminexus pictures too ;)

Thank you everyone and good luck for this month!