Shout out from South Florida's one nd only Miami!

Hows it going people. Im glad to say i found strain hunters, this page and most of all im glad to know there is a community out here that is willing to help and share the experiences lived with this amazing creation. Cannabis first started off in my life as something to kill time with while i was in highschool..Cannabis now means much more than that . after educating myself and seeing the diversity of genetics and benefits that come along with thisone plant. ive been amazed and its a path im willing to follow throughout the rest of my years. I know i will be part of this industry as its blooming and just growing daily. As of now im a traveler, photographer , active cannabis user and i have to say that trying new buds in different countries is one of my lifes greatest thrills and pleasures..i hope to meet lots of people and share nothing but good vibes Fam...Blessings!

Hey Smokey, Welcome on SH forum!!

You ar eso lucky to be able to travel often and smoke everywhere around the globe :D And i totally understand when you say it's your greatest pleasure, i would probably say the same :D

I hope you will like the place and everything we have on it, some very nice infos, growers and members to help you or get help at any time :)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll d our best to help you out as quick as possible.

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online

• 3 weeks later...

Thank u all for the Welcome!

Ive actually taken more time to get to know more about green house seeds more and shit! hella Labs! Hella genetics! cant wait to place my first order! ill be updating on my tiny guerrilla plot! id luv for you to check em out keepin a journal on instagram! @smokeygreens follow pls! already got franco greenhouse and a few other staff members!