If only my trip had lasted a month longer...

Long story short, i get to guatemala and decide to plant some seeds in my uncles back yard, and watch them grow from under me to above me. one month into flowering my career as a photographer brings me back to Miami having to abandon all of my plants which were all beggin me to stay. the genes in the plant were very harsh and unstable so with me being there i was almost able to control and avoid any male flower. But ofcourse to my uncles and family that was just another bush in the garden and they payed no attention to me while talking about the plants..unfortunately the crop is all messed up and abandoned according to sum pictures i was recently hit with from my cuzin. All in all the time i spent with my babys is a time no one can take from me but its a perfect example of a heart breaking situation after so much care..

Unfortunately that was the last time i saw these i had left on the mountain side....Sorry i couldnt put all this in one post im new and just got the hang of this! i have lots of pictures of my plants and ive been meaning to share them with the right people..its one of those crops your never able to harvest but the memory of your first time growing out so dam free is soo good.

post-16702-0-42511200-1349208396.jpg

post-16702-0-34875900-1349208543.jpg

post-16702-0-41934900-1349209156.jpg

post-16702-0-42590200-1349209292.jpg

post-16702-0-02730300-1349209442.jpg

sad story indeed, i feel your pain, but it is not all lost is it? on those last pics indeed there are some males, but you should still be able to get some flowers out of the girls, and in worst case you can make some very nice hash with all that :D

Tel your uncle to put it to dry in a corner ;)

Thanks for sharing your pics and feeling those plants were looking very pretty on the shots you made before leaving!

Cheers