Strain Hunters - High Report - Powder Feeding

Mr.X

Nice bro...

The resin production varies widely in phenotypes and climate, if you grow in cold weather resin production is much greater. I would always like to do my winter crop, the quality is far superior.

regards :)

• Like 1

dudes .... your hardware stuff is just perfect !! this is my dream to work with this stuff !! the perfection is in your hands dudes !! and is a really great idea to work seriously together with franco and you (and the others members of the crew of course  ;) )

BIG RESPECT !!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ! Is the first word which come watching these beautiful pictures. So the documentary has been on 3 different sites? Because the first one field, that was on youtube, make think a climate such as California, Spain, Morocco... All the strains of the catalogue have been grown they said , isn't it ?... The powder feeding is the same simple system such as tabs. Really good indoor, and perfect outdoor or for guerilla grow if it doesn't rain too much, otherwise, it would otherfeed all. The second greenhouse, is well done has well. And finally the last one, is such as professional, like Usa, Canada, Switzerland. I think after those pictures, i wanna roll one. Thanks for sharing. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !

Nice bro...

The resin production varies widely in phenotypes and climate, if you grow in cold weather resin production is much greater. I would always like to do my winter crop, the quality is far superior.

regards :)

thanks friend for your intervention, I'm curious to know how much you made ​​in the winter, and if your crop and outdoors? and also how long you have the end of flowering?

thanks friend for your intervention, I'm curious to know how much you made ​​in the winter, and if your crop and outdoors? and also how long you have the end of flowering?

Hello mate, 

The winter crop is best for me, the temperatures are lower and can grow to 20 ° or 22 °, with a focus 600w. That's ideal, marijuana grows best, the resin is more intense. When there are 15 or 20 days to harvest ... I try to lower the temperature to 15 ° 9-10º focus and without focus, that makes plants resienen more. 

Outdoors is also possible, but in my mountain, the temperature at night can drop to -5, that's too bad for farming. So alone outside in spring. 

Greetings! :)
  • Like 1

Beautiful sights to behold!!!  Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful picture with us.  I'm already sold on Powder Feeding, I bought some at the show in Toronto a couple of years ago when powder feeding was just coming out.  I've just completed my second outdoor grow using only Powder feeding and have had spectacular results.  Thanks again for making growing fantastic marijuana with little or no effort and no way to make a mistake. Believe me, Powder Feeding is so easy to use and the results speak for themselves, just take a look at the results I've gotten and I'm far from an expert.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/8734-my-grow-of-2014-again-using-powder-feed-only/           http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7456-my-crop-grown-only-using-powderfeeding-fertilizer-indica-in-this-case/

• 2 years later...
On 24/10/2012 at 10:36 PM, Dust said:

yes they are ;)

On 24/10/2012 at 10:29 AM, Mr.X said:

Thanks familly to comment!!

we go with another picture, the plants are near to harvest time, you can see his perfect health and development, amazing to be grown with a single product. Greetings! ;)   is the lights gavita,the nuts results are great....big buds

gallery_8644_11_73023.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...