Strain Hunters - High Report - Powder Feeding

Mr.X

Theese are really Healthy looking Ladys. The Powder Feed must done its job great. At all i looked at the Mixture of Incridents and this looks quite Awesome. All in One no more bying diff fertilizers and boosters(one of em always empty when u dont need it).

If it works out on the cup grow ill defo jump on that Powder Feeding Train.

• Like 1

Es un fertilizante muy bueno a mi cuando lo aplique en la guerrilla fue impresionante nunca habia tenbido plantas mas sanas.

es un producto de nota 9 le daria un 10 si el mismo power fendin aplicandole algun producto para estabilizar el ph en el adecuado podiendo prescindir de los liquidos ph+ o Ph-

la verdad es que sera mi fertilizante la proxima temporada.

las fotos de los lugares que nos muestras mister siempre espectaculares que gustazo eso si es una guerrilla .

• Like 2

Greetings family, thank you very much for the comments.

Indeed all the plants we see in this thread are cultivated with Powder Feeding.

From genetics I can not tell much more, the expert is Franco.

When I'm doing photos I´m very focused in my job, and sometimes I don´t remember all I see on the gardens.

In these rooms, there are many genetic, some are already on the market and other developing for years.

I leave another photo, I hope you enjoy!

Saludos familia, muchas gracias por los comentarios.

Efectivamente todas las plantas que vemos en este hilo están cultivadas con Powder Feeding.

De las genéticas no os puedo contar mucho mas, el experto es Franco, yo cuando estoy haciendo

las fotos estoy muy concentrado y a veces no recuerdo todas as que veo en los viajes.

En estas salas, hay muchas genéticas, algunas son de las que ya están en el mercado y otras en desarrollo para los próximos años.

Os dejo otra foto, espero que os guste!!

Peace and love!! :brunette:

gallery_8644_11_9063.jpg

gallery_8644_11_144149.jpg

• Like 4

So Arjan has a bunch of rooms that you guys do testing and breeding in to develop new plants and strains? how many rooms or plants would you say are being done at one time? how many years does it take to release a strain?

Thank for all the comments familly, much appreciatte!! :brunette:

MissKittyKat for technics questions the person is Franco, now he is very bussy, when he can will be help with this questions. :bye:

Family thank you very much, here we see Arjan working with chromatographs, with this

machine we can know the levels of THC, CBD, cnb, terpenes ...Thus we know that varieties

are more medicinal, or sativas, power, right time of harvest ...

Greetings and happy puffs! ;)

gallery_8644_11_27123.jpg

• Like 3