Strain Hunters - High Report - Powder Feeding

Mr.X

Mr.X:

Does that machine list all known Cannabinoids and terpene or just a few selected?

Thanks familly for the comments, yes this machine it´s a crhomatograph to check the thc, cbd, cbn, terpens...but they are more machines to checl this, I will

show you soon! ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

VETY NICE,

I ALSO HAD AMAZING RESULTS USING THE HYBRID FORMULA ON ON MY EXODUSE CHEESE GROW, IT WAS MY FIRST GROW WITH MY NEW HYDROPONIC SYSTEM. FOR BEING JUST A TEST RUN TO GET THE SYSTEM TO RUN FLALLESS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS THE AROMA VERY PUNGENT,THE FLOWERS WERE FULLY MATURE LOTS OF TRICOMES . THE TAST WAS AMAZING AND THE HIGH WAS LONGLASTING. I WILL DEFINATLY KEEP USING IT AND WILL RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE AND ONCE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLQAD I HAVE SOME GREAT PICS TO SHARE !!!

STAY HIGH EVERYONE!!!

THE POTHEAD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I smoked a lot of that Culero quaöity when living in A'Dam in winter 87/88 from a guy who travelled to maroc and brought back a kilo of the top quality on sale.... it wasn't pressed back then, though - we did that ourselves, they wrapped it up in 10 gram portions, wrapped in plastics first, then sticked tht in melted bees wax to swallow .I guess they took it from there to that culero style..Maybe this is even stronger due to the professional pressings done in morocco.

OTH then was mainly landrace material, no paki genetics involved..

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That scrog outdoor poly tunnel grow looks sick. how have I never done this, one to try this year. and a question. is it true led's create more varied arrange of thc in the plant? more similar to natural sunlight than the hps? also, in the dam, bud is so tickly on the lungs..im guessing this is down to more oils etc in the resin? tell me more. im here to learn..

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Brother would like to know if there was a test with regard to the production of resin using the Powder Feeding, given that I have used in hydro-rocwool terrific results with regard to the quantity but I had a disappointment as regards the resin production! I fed in the same room of some clones with Advanced Nutrient, obtaining the same results as regards the weight, but with a much higher production of resin! if you can give me the information I'll be grateful brother! peace and love

hi man i don't think yet there has been some proper strain test comparing really the resin production, probably in private, but to the public i don't think. Did you grow the 2 strains from clone or seeds? sometimes it is just the pheno that produces less and i'm seeing everyday some more than frosty buds grown with PF so i don't think it is really an issue :) 

• 5 months later...