Jack Critical..

nirvana76

Thanks friend.

Yes, some tricomes are turned amber, any other a little.

So, Now the night start to be alittle cold.

I think that about one wekk and cut the baby.

This years it was a years not as the last, no more hard sun but very nice rain.

I hope in the lkast years.-.

Simon.

It Toke and friends. I was absent because 'the rainy weather did not give me nothing to do.

Success is also bad uin done to my mother yesterday, so 'cause I had the POLICE at home for two days I had to move the entire system!

In a nutshell, yesterday, my mom went to the cemetery at 15:00 is my city 'to visit my grandparents that there are no more'.

When output is to walk from the cemetery is being attacked by two guys, I do not mean their nationality 'not think they are racist, however, she is able to squirm and fall without getting hurt! They ran away and stole the necklace of gold and the bag, but it was empty, no money! :-) Only duplicates of documents.

The police have spoken and they are desperate, 'cause the laws that our government did years ago, have not given the chance' to remain in prison serving the crime that is committed without being able to do justice as it should. to all the people who came to Italy to the criminals, so there are not already 'enough is not it?

Every year I'm going to Amsterdam for a few days, and I must say that I slept on the street once and I was quiet, now in 2012 I would never have the courage to sleep furoi street in Milan. I WOULD NOT EVER SAID!

I thought I'd wait to proceed with the cut of Jack C. 'cause I'm sorry after waiting all these weeks, having raccoglierrle not yet ripe.

So 'I set up the material in my closet in the room and'll finish' the ripening indoors under 400 watts.

I'm gonna 'have a little' patience more 'but I think it's worth it.

Thank you and hello.

Simone.

post-8107-0-32168600-1349892468.jpg

• Like 1