Whats your favorite grinder?

Stretchnomore

Just thought id ask the question and see what everyones preference was? And if they could suggest or link there grinder and say why they like it and how much with links etc....

For my everyday grinder at home i like to use a Weed World Acrylic grinder - http://www.weedworld...ld-grinder.html

I find this the best acrylic grinder out there

-Ive tried -Grass Leaf Acrylic ones but they just dont seem to have the right sized teeth?

And personally i dont like the Acrylic "magnetic" grinders (lots of cheap imitations appearing in bargain stores now also)

Ive steered away from using polinator type grinders since the "HONEY-DUST" grinder which was quite bulky acrylic and didnt particularly grind that fine.

Although a friend had one of these -

Grass Leaf Sieve Grinder 50mm (3 part)

http://www.head-natu...50-mm-Red.xhtml has interesting shaped teeth

- he removed the sieve part and used it normally -

*i found this grinder very good for under cured bud or that sticky/tacky bud that just disappears in most grinders!

Upload your grinders!

Nice link mate. Been looking for one that works properly , like the last link cause no way in hell my grinder handles the really sticky bud so i just use scissors on my good bud i grow and normal grinder on the street weed.

• Like 1

Over the years I have tried many grinders of all shapes and sizes, but feel that space case grinders are the best i have used to date although to be fair they are a little overpriced. I have to admit though a cheap acrylic grinder will acheive the same results as a titanium space case the only difference is the space case will last longer.post-15096-0-59484800-1349357696.jpg

• Like 1

I like the one on your first link, it's the same as the yelow GH friner, and they grind very nicely.

The other one i use is just like your last one the 50mm Red one, but in aluminium with no color, and it does work very nice!

I've used many, and those 2 are my fav so far, with a spinning one a couple of friend have.

Cheers have a good grinding ;)

• Like 1

I have a Sweet Stone grinder that I picked up about a year ago. I really like it as it has stood the test of time, has a magnet(even a spare) to keep the lid closed if it's in your pocket/bag. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, even if it is on the pricy side.

I have a nice dutch passion grinder that attitude sent me when a lighter I ordered was the last in stock nd was chipped which is sweet but it never leaves the house cos I've had cops/security take nice grinders in the past, so I use my plastic greenhouse grinder on the move cos they seem to give them out everytime I've been there.

this is mine one (or very similar, no brand) http://www.ballgrind..._grinder_4_part

I really happy with it, i have a few years ago and not a problem.

I like that instead for nails, of littel pieces of steel, the blade to grind and actually CNCed from the aluminio of the lip

also, the magnet in the middle of the lip make the grinder dont open if I take it somewhere

I have use before the 2 pice plastic one, but the problem with that one was that could get open very easily

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...