The Trinidad Roll-on *

yeah i don't think it changes potency neither.. maybe so little that like tok said we wouldn't feel it ^^

I like those cellulose paper, i've been using them sometimes for a few years, always pleasant to smoke, but such a pain in the ass to roll lolol :)

Have a good smoke guys

yeah aleda are cool butr after i use ot buy diferent brand can't remember the name, and they were a little better.

About the headaches i guess i didn't use them long enough in a raw to get them.

Would be nice to know if others have had too?

Thanks for infos ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I already tryed this type of rolling here is my point of view :

First, by rolling like that, the cigarette act as a long filter, so the weed smokes filters trough the tabaco, and then the tabaco taste a bit like the weed.

BUT you still got the cigarette filter, and the cigarette paper so as soon as you hit the cigarette the taste is awfull. I mean its a cigarette who taste a bit the weed no more no less...

If you never tryed, try this : take just the paper of the cigarette, burn it and just smell how the smoke stink the death.

About the celulose paper I tryed once, I felt I was smoking with plastic paper, I never bought some after that, better use Hemp papers.

So I think it's better to mix the tabaco and the weed on a joint than smoking the trinidaad way, this way you don't got cigarette paper, no cigarette filter, a "smaller" thing to smoke, and a better taste.

After all it is a matter of taste and colors and traditions :D

My 2 cts.

-Peace.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had experience with a roll on YET :) .... i too was thinking that the MJ potency would be affected.. its nice to know its not

what I do know is that I would of loved to get into some of those hot wings at the beggining !! what was it 48 flavors?? :P

• 4 months later...
Guest lastnamefirst

Not really. Most people are to stoned/high to notice what everybody else is doing lol He got alot more comments about the cellulose rolling paper he used.

Do they not like the papers?

yeah i don't think it changes potency neither.. maybe so little that like tok said we wouldn't feel it ^^

I like those cellulose paper, i've been using them sometimes for a few years, always pleasant to smoke, but such a pain in the ass to roll lolol :)

Have a good smoke guys

I like them too.