Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

582 posts in this topic

Hola! Ya cumpli con mi minimo de 30 post :) me gustaria mucho poder concursar! Me registre en esta pagina hoy y la verdad que me parecio muy buena, vi increibles fotos, plantas hermosas. Voy a seguir siendo parte de esta comunidad y espero poder mostrarles en un futuro mis seguimientos. Gracias por la increible oportunidad que dan!

1 person likes this

See Jafirefruit, there is always an arrangment to make, GH are great people for that, respect to Jose and the team ;)

And welcome to all the new participants :D

Good luck to all of you!

1 person likes this

hola =) pude completar esos 30 posts y al hacerlo pude descubrir una gran comunidad en sh habla hispana..

me gusta mucho el foro y pude informarme de muchas cosas...

espero estar a la altura de anotarme en el concurso.. saludos y gracias..

1 person likes this

Definatly intersested in the grow journal. Im 25 and have been growing for 2 years. I have tried many different strains . Fem reg and autos. Would love to get in touch with you guys and get this set up. thank you

1 person likes this

Welcome dimication, come back in a few days a soon as you have the 30 post, and tell us you are in and you will be contacted ;)

Have a good disovering of the forum

1 person likes this

wow what a great comp and for once it has come at a time where i can join in

how we get started guys ?

i'm only interested in the indoor growing unfortunately cannot accommodate outdoors

please inform me how to get started

many thanks

1 person likes this

reitero mi pedido!

QUIERO PARTICIPAR! jajaja gracias!!

1 person likes this

Dust today was a happy day since I got that email! even my crumby job seems to be not so bad today. the Gh team is my current cannabis heros!! "Dreaming of walking though fields of green" thank you guys for doing all u do. Oneluv and much respect. Hope to share a time with everyone oneday. Jah. Cheers.

1 person likes this

Hey, yo quisiera participar en el concurso, solo comentando aqui ya puedo solicitar las semillas, o he de hacer algo mas?

1 person likes this

Estimados Señores de Greenhouse seria un placer para mi poder participar en este concurso.

P.D.: I love Train Wreck

1 person likes this

Respect Jose.GH for the time you take. Can´t be easy to read everything and the answer it. I do know how buzy you can be. Keep up the good work Amigo.

^^^What he said,on ya Jose.GH

Kush :drag:

1 person likes this

Saludos, danos un rato para checkear el tema y luego te decimos algo! ;)

Ok, espero su respuesta entonces :)

1 person likes this

Estimados Señores de Greenhouse seria un placer para mi poder participar en este concurso.

El mínimo para participar son 30 mensajes en el foro. Pasate en unos días que todavía quedan lugares!

1 person likes this

hi greenhouse im really intrested in entering your compitition . so if possible count me in . i also have some of your auto strains growing now using mostly indica fertilizer they should be ready in 4 weeks they look and smell great . so if i can enter the compition please send me the deatails what i have to do ? many thanks the all the ghs for being so good at what they do.

3 people like this

Hey, this is great! I'm learning a lot about having an indoor and i'm also taking photography lessons, so I would love to try this and do a follow up with pictures and explanations, with all the details and daily cares.

Have a nice day u all!

:D

2 people like this

es la 3ra ves que posteo mi peticion, por favor quiero participar! :)

muchas gracias y buenas vibras!

1 person likes this

ok guys im in also. hope i made it in time

- Any adult person who is registered on Strainhunters.com (with a minimum of 30 posts) or Cannabiscafe.net (with a minimum of 200 posts) can enter this contest.

You still got time to do your amount of posts, but please read the rules. ;)

1 person likes this

Good morning friends!!

Let's rock it :download: !!

:) i got my 30 posts faster than i thought......tooo many interessting topics over here guys awesome work on the forum......so i defo want to enter the competition. Setup will be sorted and fixed the next days. If its possible i would prefer one of theese 3 strains: White Lemon, Damnesia, White Strawberry Skunk,.... the skunk would be perfect as i made my most Experience with Skunk strains and Crosses. As i got much Time i will do a Growreport with updates almost every Day........im soo exited to be part of this Comp....Thx so Far and Gd Luck for all which Entered the Comp. Urban Ninja

Hi friend, Welcome to the contest ;) you have a MP with the instructions.

Strains are chosen alzah, but you can always swap between participants :scenic:

Cuanto tarda el envio en llegar a Argentina? Ya me anote, mande mis datos y me dieron el OK

Saludos!

Lo que tarde el servicio postal en llegar asta allá :biggrin: . Es algo que no depende de nosotros, aunque por experiencia

sabemos que suelen ser 3-4 semanas.

muy interesante este concurso. tuve unas cuantas variedades de GH (big bang, the church, jack herer, autobomb, gws) y ahora estoy con unas chermdog y k-train. ojala me pueda anotar!!

saludos

Por supuesto amigo, te envio un privado, pero procura dar un paseo por el foro disfrutando del gran trabajo de los ocmpañeros para aumentar tu número de post :good:

Espero estar a tiempo para anotarme! espero contacto, saludos!

Hola! Ya cumpli con mi minimo de 30 post :) me gustaria mucho poder concursar! Me registre en esta pagina hoy y la verdad que me parecio muy buena, vi increibles fotos, plantas hermosas. Voy a seguir siendo parte de esta comunidad y espero poder mostrarles en un futuro mis seguimientos. Gracias por la increible oportunidad que dan!

hola =) pude completar esos 30 posts y al hacerlo pude descubrir una gran comunidad en sh habla hispana..

me gusta mucho el foro y pude informarme de muchas cosas...

espero estar a la altura de anotarme en el concurso.. saludos y gracias..

Bienvenidos amigos, nos alegra saber que os gusta el foro. Tenéis un privado ;)

1 person likes this

Definatly intersested in the grow journal. Im 25 and have been growing for 2 years. I have tried many different strains . Fem reg and autos. Would love to get in touch with you guys and get this set up. thank you

Sorry buddy, you need to increase your number of post to request free seeds.

You can also enter the competition by buying seeds on our website: GREENHOUSESEEDS.NL and a chance to win amazing prizes :king:

So what do I have to do to enter... Is there still room ? I'm very interested

You are IN friend , check your mail please :good:

wow what a great comp and for once it has come at a time where i can join in

how we get started guys ?

i'm only interested in the indoor growing unfortunately cannot accommodate outdoors

please inform me how to get started

many thanks

We will send you a private message with instructions for ordering free seeds. When you get them and you may want to start making a grow diary in this room :music:

1 person likes this

reitero mi pedido!

QUIERO PARTICIPAR! jajaja gracias!!

TIENES UN PRIVADO :biggrin:

This competition sounds great count me in :)

Welcome friend, have a private :imsohappy:

Hey, yo quisiera participar en el concurso, solo comentando aqui ya puedo solicitar las semillas, o he de hacer algo mas?

Os enviamos un privado con las instrucciones para solicitar las semillas de forma gratuita, bienvenidos al concurso :bye:

^^^What he said,on ya Jose.GH

Kush :drag:

Hi Kush, u check ur privates? have a instructions? good lucky in the contest ;)

hi greenhouse im really intrested in entering your compitition . so if possible count me in . i also have some of your auto strains growing now using mostly indica fertilizer they should be ready in 4 weeks they look and smell great . so if i can enter the compition please send me the deatails what i have to do ? many thanks the all the ghs for being so good at what they do.

Hi, we sent you a private with the instructions. Not good write 10 Messages in the same thread to increase the number of post, we delete it.

Hey, this is great! I'm learning a lot about having an indoor and i'm also taking photography lessons, so I would love to try this and do a follow up with pictures and explanations, with all the details and daily cares.

Have a nice day u all!

:D

Welcome friend, check your private mailbox :yahoo:

es la 3ra ves que posteo mi peticion, por favor quiero participar! :)

muchas gracias y buenas vibras!

Es posible que no cumplieras con los requisitos anteriormente, por favor revisa tus privados para seguir las instruciones de participacion ;)

I would love to participate! I'm willing to learn more everyday and i'm really enthutiastic. I like taking pictures and note of every detail, as well as writing and sharing information.

I want a chance! :D

Welcome friend, you are sent a private with the instructions :gamer: !!

Please remember to read the rules of the competition on the first page of this post. We review the daily work and send all new requests.

Tokage, Dust and Fran can help with any questions you have, They are the Green House team and also to help them throughout the contest

Please respect their advice are wise. :thankyou:

2 people like this

I would like to compete but just joined strain hunters and still I have no messages, but I took a look and the homepage is very good so I shall soon meet the 30 posts, anyway the best reward is to learn and never I sleep without learning something. thanks

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks