Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

582 posts in this topic

This is a great contest and im proud to be helping GHS with the data they need. :D

2 people like this

bueno, no se si llego o podre participar, pero si cumplo con las condiciones espero estar entre las filas.

Saludos y a segfuir plantando!!!!

2 people like this

After sending the data should receive a confirmation by mail (may take a few days).

so after how many days w/o return E mail should we send ours again ?

2 people like this

Great event, looking forward to seeing it unfold. Lotsa lovely pictures and stuff. Can't join in though - May 31st, they just start growing here on the balcony. Ain't no way I'm gonna be harvesting by then.

2 people like this

I'm in as soon as i know how to sign up, i will start thegrow jornal log as soon as i start. Can i start from clones or does it have to be from seed?

2 people like this

Me gustaria participar en el concurso con 1000w y tiestos de 7L, no se si estoy a tiempo o ya no,agradeceria una respuesta.Muchas gracias!!

2 people like this

this is my 30 post, could you count me in too, please?

I also in cannabiscafe but dont get yet to 200, also if it is of any use, I have nearly 200 in lamarihuana.com

in all the forums I have the same nick

thanks a lot

2 people like this

so after how many days w/o return E mail should we send ours again ?

mate, I've put each pair of pages, we put in order according sending listings is a huge job.

A little patience!

Just be patient and it should come ;)

THANKS!!!

1 person likes this

Me gustaria participar en el concurso con 1000w y tiestos de 7L, no se si estoy a tiempo o ya no,agradeceria una respuesta.Muchas gracias!!

Si amigo, por supuesto que estas a tiempo!! cuando queden pocas planas avisaremos y pondremos una cuenta atras, por ahora no hay problema, gracias por tu tiempo, saludos X.

1 person likes this

Como tengo que hacer para participar? Donde puedo anotarme?

Amigo, por favor, es bien sencillo leete la primera página el primer post. Dejas aquí constancia,

y nosotros nos ponemos en contacto contigo y hacemos el resto.

Salud... :mole:

1 person likes this

Good Morning friends!!

All requests are answered by private. Each day we are more and soon began dating the first shipments ;)

To participate you must to use seeds or buy new ones provided showing the original packaging Green House Seeds Co.

Unfortunately not valid clones to participate :ninja:

Thanks for the good vibes and peace, a green world better than ever!!!

Now smoking Arjans Strawberry Haze......... amazing!!

Regards!!

Buenos días amigos!!

Todas las peticiones están respondidas por privado. Cada día somos mas y en breve comenzaran a salir nos primeros envíos ;)

Para participar es obligatorio usar las semillas facilitadas o comprar unas nuevas mostrando el envase original de Green House Seeds Co.

Lamentablemente no son validos clones para participar :ninja:

Gracias por el buen rollo y la paz, un mundo verde mejor que nunca!!

Ahora fumando Arjans Strawberry Haze.....Increible!!!

Saludos!!

2 people like this

Hello Guys, i'm verry happy to be able to participate to the cup,

please Sign me In

2 people like this

Welcome everybody.I want to be in! I plan yet my next auto grow so maybe i should try my luck at this nice competition?

Tell me please more secrets... Much respect for showing the world what really is a cannabis plant.

Peace from Poland

2 people like this

Very nice idea, I think i'll be part of it, but what are the dates to enter/finish ?

Peace

I'm psyched on this, first post*

If we just registered are we still valid? I just registered and am posting when do we know when the free seeds run out lol TY #STRAINHUNTERSROCKS

1 person likes this

I'm psyched on this, first post*

If we just registered are we still valid? I just registered and am posting when do we know when the free seeds run out lol TY #STRAINHUNTERSROCKS

STRAIN HUNTERS CANNABIS WORLD CUP - INDOORS - CONTEST RULES

- Any adult person who is registered on Strainhunters.com (with a minimum of 30 posts) or Cannabiscafe.net (with a minimum of 200 posts) can enter this contest.

Don't psych that much ;)

1 person likes this

haha thanks Ghost, Megatron like Ghost showed you, you need 30 post, don't need to do them all in 10 minutes thos you still have until 15th of may to register, Mr.X will post some infos about how many people are already registered and how many left for the free seeds ;)

As you might guess it is a lot of work to collect all the datas but i'm sure it will come soon ;)

Ziommbell, same for you as soon as you will have 30 posts you will be able to participate ;)

But remember guys it will be judged on the whole period of the growth ;) so will have to be a nice and beautiful grow journal all the way till the end ;)

Good luck everyone

2 people like this

Yes!! What an awesome idea! Well done guys! I am really looking forward to following this, and then entering the outdoor challenge when it starts! Wow, what an amazing year ahead! :)

2 people like this

buenas, me gustaria anotarme para este concurso!, muchas gracias, espero confirmacion. Buenos humos para todos

2 people like this

I would love to have the honor to participate in this contest. Really it would be an honor for me. I would have the deepest respect for those seeds you provide If I have the honor of been a participant of this contest. I would nurse them like little baby's and daily I will take the best care of them and watch them grow into full blooming ladies. And I will share every day's progress with my whole family of strain hunters. O'h my Sweet Jesus I would cry happy tears if I was to be selected. Lol.

2 people like this

It is very interesting to read your opinions, but companions, this thread is to sign up for the contest, I would appreciate that we kept clean of "offtopics".

To make an easier way our work and that everyone can be part of it, thank you very much for your cooperation.

Es muy interesante leer vuestras opiniones, pero compañeros, este hilo es para apuntarse al concurso, os agradecería que lo mantuvieramos limpio de offtopics.

Para poder realizar de un modo mas sencillo nuestro trabajo y que todo el mundo pueda ser parte de esto, muchas gracias por vuestra colaboración.

2 people like this

This is exactly what I was looking for!

I'm officially signing up for this contest.

Im gonna produce a tree of love that will knock your hats off.

3 people like this

This is exactly what I was looking for!

I'm officially signing up for this contest.

Im gonna produce a tree of love that will knock your hats off.

Great my friend ,

Welcome !!

Peace!!

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks