Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

Im In - For Africa :)

- Any adult person who is registered on Strainhunters.com (with a minimum of 30 posts) or Cannabiscafe.net (with a minimum of 200 posts) can enter this contest.

I'll quote this as many time as needed. :D

Please read the rules, first page, first post.

• Like 4

Couldnt believe it when i seen this competition- It would be rude not too- already got a Exodus cheese going using powder feeding looking amazing and is only 1.5 weeks into flowering. Greenhouse makes great strains and their customer service is next to none. Im happy to journal anything you send me. Sign me up, i look forward to receiving your emails

post-17099-0-10031700-1350484584.jpg

post-17099-0-08769600-1350484680.jpg

• Like 2

Couldnt believe it when i seen this competition- It would be rude not too- already got a Exodus cheese going using powder feeding looking amazing and is only 1.5 weeks into flowering. Greenhouse makes great strains and their customer service is next to none. Im happy to journal anything you send me. Sign me up, i look forward to receiving your emails

Hi semtex123 and welcome to SH,you will need 30 posts before you can enter the comp friend,have a read of the rules,peace

Kush :drag:

• Like 2

what up strain hunters... i found your youtube vids while cruisin the GrassCity threads and didnt stop till i finished them....i would love to go on a trip like that... india looked the best!...any chance this contest is makin its way to the good old U.S. of A.? cuz if so im gonna post 29 more times real quick

• Like 2

I´m worry about the delivey of my seeds and feed.

I´m currently in holidays and I fear that the packet will arrive while I´m away

I have email the GH guys but they haven´t came back to me

Jose, can you help me or give me any info, please?

thanks a lot

• Like 2

me parece correcto esta copa , yo quiero participar , con indoor con cfl's (ahorradores ) con camaras de vegetativo y camara de floracion , esperemos que sea elegido para este concurso , soy miembro de lamarihuana.com canabis ancestral , con un seguimiento , y tambien soy miembro de cannabiscafe , como ancestral , saludos y que empieze lo bueno ,

• Like 2

Are you able to ship to Canada? We run a Licensed Legal Medical grow in British Columbia and would like to participate in the world cup contest (once we have our first 30 posts that is,( just found out about this today) Thank you

• Like 2

Thx Jose.....Details send back to the Team yesterday :D so now its all bout getting the setup ready and guessing what sweets are in the comp pack.... cant wait to do that report and see what others do with strains the comparisons soil and hydro/aero are the most interessting for me as i want to change to one of the systems in the near future...... Big Up The Team u Guys defo got a Awesome Idea with this Cup

• Like 2

buenas queria preguntar si los primeros envios han salido ya y cuanto tardaran en llegar mas o menos a españa ya que he visto enel cafe que ya estan llegando para estar atentos

Saludos todos irán llegando entre esta semana y la siguiente! Paciencia amigo!!

Greetings, all pack are coming this week and the next, no problem family, be patients!!

And thanks fpr participate!!!

• Like 1

Hi bro's!!

Another more day we started distributing hundreds of kilos of nutrientes Powder Feeding and Seeds!!! :fans:

I would like to compete but just joined strain hunters and still I have no messages, but I took a look and the homepage is very good so I shall soon meet the 30 posts, anyway the best reward is to learn and never I sleep without learning something. thanks

Welkome to Strain Hunters Forum friend, When you have about 20 post we will make an effort and add to the competition ;)

Im In - For Africa :)

Hi friend, u need more post to add bro, please see the forum and relax, you have time to up your post :king:

Well, We are working very hard for the customer care service will good for all. Any problems / suggestions will be served :good:

Welkome to contest, have a private mail

what up strain hunters... i found your youtube vids while cruisin the GrassCity threads and didnt stop till i finished them....i would love to go on a trip like that... india looked the best!...any chance this contest is makin its way to the good old U.S. of A.? cuz if so im gonna post 29 more times real quick

Hi bro, really amazing the videos of SH!! We dont send seed to USA , sorry ;)

HOLA

QUIERO PARTICIPAR!!!

espero estar aun a tiempo!!! estoy listo para comenzar. ojala quede algun cupo!!!

Gracias nuevamente

Buenas campeón!! Tienes un privado con las instrucciones sobre como pedir las semillas :gamer:

buenas queria preguntar si los primeros envios han salido ya y cuanto tardaran en llegar mas o menos a españa ya que he visto enel cafe que ya estan llegando para estar atentos

Buenas popeyete,

Los primeros envios (120 primeros) ya estan en camino. El tiempo depende del lugar de residencia, para Europa suele ser una semana de mecia mientras que para Ameria

entre 3-4 semanas. Va todo certificado asi que no hay perdidas ;)

• Like 1

I´m worry about the delivey of my seeds and feed.

I´m currently in holidays and I fear that the packet will arrive while I´m away

I have email the GH guys but they haven´t came back to me

Jose, can you help me or give me any info, please?

thanks a lot

OFC Bro! Your package came out a couple of days. This certificate so wait an average of 15 days in the UPS office before being returned to us. If you do not have time to collect in 15 days resend it without problem ;)

Have a great holiday and enjoy them!

todavia quedan cupos para participar? me gustaria hacerlo

saludos

Por supuesto amigo, bienvenido al concurso!! :yahoo:

This looks like so much fun O.o comparing technics, methods and attemps.

I'm almost rdy with 9 ssh so this contest would prefectly blend in time wise.

Count me in plx.

Greetz, Panc from holland

We count on you friend, welcome to the contest :imsohappy:

me parece correcto esta copa , yo quiero participar , con indoor con cfl's (ahorradores ) con camaras de vegetativo y camara de floracion , esperemos que sea elegido para este concurso , soy miembro de lamarihuana.com canabis ancestral , con un seguimiento , y tambien soy miembro de cannabiscafe , como ancestral , saludos y que empieze lo bueno ,

Buenas amigo!! Para solicitar las semillas gratuitas debes tener un minimo de 30 post en este foro y de 200 en el café. Puedes participar libremente comprando las semillas

por tu cuenta en Greenhouseseeds.nl

Saludos!!

Are you able to ship to Canada? We run a Licensed Legal Medical grow in British Columbia and would like to participate in the world cup contest (once we have our first 30 posts that is,( just found out about this today) Thank you

Welcome to the contest friend. Very happy to have Canada growers. Very interested in exchanging seeds with you, I am a great lover of the sweet varieties that you have there :ok:

Remember we still have over 100 free shipping available! Please read the contest rules on the first page ;)

• Like 2

pues nada antes hablo jeje

hace 5 minutos el cartero llamo a mi puerta con un bonito paquete

casi no encuentro las semillas ahi dentro del dvd

por cierto me han tocado las afgooey tienen buena pinta

teneis algo de informacion?

• Like 2

pues nada antes hablo jeje

hace 5 minutos el cartero llamo a mi puerta con un bonito paquete

casi no encuentro las semillas ahi dentro del dvd

por cierto me han tocado las afgooey tienen buena pinta

teneis algo de informacion?

Buena noticia amigo!! intentaremos poner mas información un poco mas adelante, no te preocupes! ahora ya estás listo para empezar! suerte ;)

Good newa friend!! we try to more dates about genetics soon, don´t worry! now you have all to start, good luck my friend!! ;)

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.