Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

Well, then let me be the first to enter this contest!!! I am one of the oldest active members, and i am happy to see GH developing better and better things in this industry. I am happy to grow anythig you breed guys, but if i could pick i would go for Damnesia and White Lemon!!! Happy growing and good luck guys!!

NICE!!!! so if it is possible I´m also on. I´m not a long time Member like our Brother Levent ;) but I have over 30 Posts ,6 years of grow experience a good Equipment and I also read the Rules 3 times... :D If i can choose I would take the Strawberry Skunk and the Afgooey

thanks to the Greenhouse Seeds Company & the Strainhunters Team

best Regards PencilJoe

What a very nice idea.

I would really love to do my next grow journal for this contest and participate. The first Strainhunters online journal with GreenHouse seeds is about to be finished within the next 1,5 weeks. So I have the time for this. And in the mood i am always :biggrin: !

The idea of growing with all the mates here paralel gets me really happy and this will be awesome...

I am not that long a member but pretty active and this will def. stay like this, i met some great guys here :bye:

And that strainlist is lovely, I would love to do the Money Maker. Maybe a second strain by surprise, that fits the MM.

If i get accepted for this , big thx.

Count me in ! This sounds amazing, New strains with promising names and the one and only Powder feeding to get the best results. What a chance - I am down with it . Will find a spot for some new strains anytime when it is a Greenhouse special ..lol

Damnesia and Caboose sounds nice but whatever I might get will be grown !

1 more thing got in my head... for the powderfeeding prize, can anything else get used with the powder, or only that?

Very nice idea, I think i'll be part of it, but what are the dates to enter/finish ?

Peace

Thanks for participate brothers!!!

Muchas gracias por apuntars, familia!! :party:

• Like 2

I'm in smile.png what an awesome competition. I'm up the mountains from Malaga and don't have a postman sad.png PO box? Will figure something out smile.png

I-must-do-this biggrin.png lol

Buenas! me anoto para este concurso!!!

Me anoto definitivamente muchachos, espero su mensaje.

I definitely in guys, I wait your message.

:cool:

hola familia

me apunto desde argentina si cumplo con los requisitos avisenme que estaria mas que gustoso de participar en el concurso

y gracias green house por tratar tan bien as su gente en general

un abrazo desde argentina y buenos humos

A Strain Hunters Cannabis World Cup!!

What an wicked competition and a great chance to try out new strains! They all sound Incredible!! let alone the Awesome Prize's!!!

Sign me up :D I'm already in training :comando: hehehe

Looking forward to following all the diaries! There's gonna be A LOT of sexual Ladies soon!!!

Good Luck everyone and happy growing! :music:

Peace

Thanks for participate brothers!!!

Muchas gracias por apuntars, familia!! :party:

• Like 1

yo también me anoto, impresionante concurso...

hay que agradecer esta oportunidad que nos da a todos Green House de participar por estos extraordinarios premios y a su vez de probar sus excelentes productos, realmente para aplaudir...

• Like 2

Sweet guys, more and more people entering!!

Gonna be a sweet contest, We gotta show the spanish how we rock the seeds ;)

Make SH forum forum proud guys hihi :D

this Will be a 2-3 month total investment for you guys, start your training and get those Grow journal's tires Warm!! :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

Cheers good luck everyone

• Like 3

Hi friends!

All instructions sent by private, remember to have 30 post to request free seeds.

If you do not have 30 post, you can also participate in buying seeds in: GREENHOUSESEEDS.NL

First 300 requests, seeds and nutrients free!

Best regards!!

• Like 5

Genial me dan las fechas puedo participar! siempre me voy de vacaciones en verano y pense q no iba a estar pero vuelvo antes del 1 de marzo asiq quiero participar :biggrin:

los administradores pueden participar? quiero ver mas seguimientos de ustedes! participen! jeje

me pongo en campaña para conseguir una buena camara y poner mas lindo el indoor

gracias!

• Like 2

hello , i'm french fan, i recently in the expogrow at Irun , and that this had gracefully offered me 2 k more the purchase of single kilo and 10 exodus cheese !

thank you for indeed to make me participate in this adventure !

Cordially

• Like 2

Genial me dan las fechas puedo participar! siempre me voy de vacaciones en verano y pense q no iba a estar pero vuelvo antes del 1 de marzo asiq quiero participar :biggrin:

los administradores pueden participar? quiero ver mas seguimientos de ustedes! participen! jeje

me pongo en campaña para conseguir una buena camara y poner mas lindo el indoor

gracias!

jajajja no es mala idea, como apoyo moral si hay tiempo yo por lo menos intentaré hacer un seguimiento,

por supuesto fuera de ningún premio, pero también será interesante, gracias por acordarte de nosotros! :brunette:

• Like 3

exodus will make beautiful girls for the contest ;)

If you wanna try some of the new seeds dimishit, try to have a little more post, and you might be able to get them ;)

Good luck everyone, more and more entries :D

• Like 3

exodus will make beautiful girls for the contest ;)

If you wanna try some of the new seeds dimishit, try to have a little more post, and you might be able to get them ;)

Good luck everyone, more and more entries :D

It is made my friend :)

• Like 3

rodazo you have to have 30 posts on the forum and be an active member to be accepted, this a 3 mont engagment don't forget ;)

• Like 2

this is going to be a really cool Cannabis World Cup.

Indoors is where there is NO EXCUSE = all factors are under the grower's control. Play GOD my fellow hunters!

May the best grower win!

Soon Admin will publish a list of participants (so we can all follow the countdown to 300)

;-)

• Like 7
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.