Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

welcome on the forum ;) Yes there will be the same competition every year normally.. we'll see next year ^^ If you grow outdoor you can still enter the outdor cup ;)

Hi there nice to meet you, ive just made this my new home, hung up my hat, got my feet under the table and I was wondering when the world indoor and outdoor cups are starting again, would you by any chance have dates?

Im just new here but have over 5 years growing experience and will soon rack up 30 posts.

Id just like to know the starting date this year so I have a good chance of bagging the seeds and nutes to enter with.

ps; is the outdoor grow competiton still open for entries this year?

Can you let me know if theres any chance of getting into the outdoor comp this year, what is the closing date?

i'm just new here but got years of experience and will soon rack up thirty posts.

cheers

Yeah I think you can still get the free seeds and powder feed you just need to get 30 post then go over to the outdoor cup and say IM IN and you should get a personnel message from dust with all the info. Good luck

yes outdoor cup is still open and yes you can also grow with your own GHS seeds if you wish too :) see you on the other thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.