Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Cannabis World Cup INDOOR

Hello all strain hunters growers (jimmy, dust,... already here :cool: )...

I come back here after a year and Yes, I want to participate in this contest!

See you later

Welcome back bro. We have miss you here whit your great grow journals ;). Gonna be a great cup yeah yeah.

Peace & Smoke

• Like 2

Hi friends!!

Everyone can participate in the contest, everything. But do not send seeds to the USA.

Everyone who meets the requirements is a private message with instructions to apply for free seeds (and nutrients Powder Feeding ofc).

Some new users have little post to ask for free seeds, we are flexible and do not need the number 30, but if a minimum of post (10-15 at least).

A special welcome to the forum for all users of Instagram and Facebook, we are here to help and resolve all doubts

Shipments begin shortly, always discreetly ;)

Best regards!!

• Like 1

I got another PM today about getting my details in. I did it yesterday. Was one of the first. I hope they got my information sad.png

Happend to me to :resent: I have not got any conformation on it. I guess everything becomes clear soon :D.

Peace & Smoke

• Like 2

Dear Strain Hunters Crew, Arjan, Franco, Mr. X, Dust, Admins & everyone part of this www. space :D

I'd very much like to participate - sounds like a wicked challenge.

Hope I made the first 300, fingers crossed,

regards

Kai

• Like 2

Hello Admin - other contestants ! Where do we register for this world contest ? Is there an inscription page ?? Thanks for your help.

Ok I am a roookie for a reason ! Saw that I have to get 30 posts up ... but what if I would tell you that I WILL BE A WINNER ? (if you could let me in ;)) !!

• Like 2

hola me gustaria participar del concurso, yo participe del primero en cannabis cafe, y esta vez me gustaria hacer el seguimiento desde aqui, saludos desde argentina y gracias por la oportunidad de cultivar estas delicias...

• Like 2

Bienvenidos!! Pronto nos ponemos en contacto con vosotros por privado! Gracias por vuestro tiempo!!

Welcome!! soon we send you a private message, thanks for your time!!

:bye:

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.