Mums first try....

gonzosghost

My mum was in a car crash year ago and is still feeling pain in her shoulder. I advised her to smoke some weed in a medicinal manner :) I was gonna give her some Super Lemon Haze but she went and started growing before I came back out with these unknown seeds from a friend in the local town. This is what she grew :) .....

4RdIpl.jpg

8lOxQl.jpg

3QApul.jpg

UMQRil.jpg

I'm sorry but she never took bud photos, never mind. She also didn't know how to harvest or cure so she just hung it in the garage and stripped the whole thing into a bag once dry :) leaves and all. Bless her :) Very seedy but if you fill a joint with this only, it's pretty nice stuff. Great because I don't smoke tobacco anymore :)

Well done mum ;) x

Yeah like elektro said, sad and cool :)

That girl was looking pretty nice mummy did well ;)

And good to hear the smoke is still good with the leaves, but yeah work on harvest with her lol ;)

Thanks for sharing man!

Thanks guys

I was still in Scotland at the time so heard nothing of this grow or harvest until it was over :)

Ive advised her that all we smoke is the bud, lol. Like i said...bless her :)

It was a nice unknown sativa anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...

UK one :) I'm in Spain with my mum now, her shoulders still sore from the accident. These money makers should go down a treat for her pain relief. I've got LA cheese in veg and Afghan no1 almost ready to harvest for her also. These sativas were not bad but there's better strains for her. Was looking at CBD Crew stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...