Now we talking 1 I am getting hard looking at that widow. What a beautiful plant. Probably one of the top 3 of all times. The smell, the taste and of course the high is superior to most other strains I know and yours is a good example of a very nicely cultivated girl and properly cured bud.

If you put that in plant and bud of the month you gets my vote ..lol

Now we talking 1 I am getting hard looking at that widow. What a beautiful plant. Probably one of the top 3 of all times. The smell, the taste and of course the high is superior to most other strains I know and yours is a good example of a very nicely cultivated girl and properly cured bud.

If you put that in plant and bud of the month you gets my vote ..lol

Thank you kind sir,most appreciated,peace

Kush :drag:

beautiful pictures man,very nice details on it when zomed :)

Is the smoke good? it's a WW from GH?

Thanks for sharing that beauty with us ;)

Have a good smoke

Thanks Dust,yeah they were Greenhouse WW clones,the seed grow I did originally was much better,I think the mother must be close to 12 months old now so just not the same anymore (has been pulled and will be replaced with fresh GH WW seeds again soon,I just love the strain) and yes the smoke was exquisite,earthy indica flavor and huge couch lock affect,great for realaxing and zoning out. peace

• Like 1

Nice bud, have you tried her out yet?

Hey Tokage thanks mate,i've had the strain for about a year now,I will only grow out the two clones that I have left of it and thats it,I dont keep strains/mother plants for any longer than 12 months,something my mentor taught me so i've just always done,I will replace it with either more of the same or maybe some trainwreck,great white shark,have not decided yet,this grow finished a while ago now,I actually smoked the last of it about a week ago,It yielded around 180g once dried and tasted beautiful,peace

kush bro i gotta say the WW from green house and the many other strains its crossed with are some of my favourite varities and considering that and how many white widow plants i have seen it is rare that i see a grow where my jaw drops but i think you managed to pull it off just amazing dripping with resin.

i have to ask what method are you using? soil , hydro , DWC ? coco ? also a run down of your nutes would be nice but that is some serious looking ganja bro great work you should be proud!

• 2 weeks later...