White Widow coco grow

gonzosghost

Thanks dude, I can't wait to see the LA cheese either :) they are still vegging at the moment, away to take clones tomorrow actually :) Leave them to chill for a week and then 12/12. They've been a bit cold during the day, some purple stems :( gonna have to get my veg room dialed in. Just transplanted 6 WW clones into 11ltr pots, they've been rootbound for a few days now. They'll also be chilling for a week or so :)

So there will be a quite a few plants all going into flower at the same time ;)

Hey hunters, I've taken an hour off from the slow process of the dry manicure to smoke a joint and to show you guys a pic from a moment ago. Just trimmed this lovely nug up :).....

WsAvGl.jpg

Can't stay for long as there is much trimming to do :) Be back with a few hash pics when I do it tonight or tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Beautiful work gonzo :)

As for "stings the nostrils" i hope it doesn't smell like sex panther lol.

That jar is very nice, full of pipe weed from the shire, white widow doesn't look so different from "old Toby"*

Great job and enjoy your smoke :D

Peace

Lams

* lord of the rings refference

• Like 1

Hello folks, thanks for the comments :) here's some pics of today's activities :) my neck hurts and my fingers smell great :)

5VCdNl.jpg

79ROJl.jpg

cB945l.jpg

LlIyul.jpg

Not sure how much I got, will burp them a few times and give a better idea :) I'm dying to know, might weigh them tomorrow :)

Goodnight hunters, I've had a long day :)

• Like 2

yeah seriously eh dust!!! those buds look incredible gonzoghost you did some incredible work on that grow even threw the jar those bud's look so frosty and nice i can't wait to see how you fair with the la cheese bro i no ive said it before but damn

Thanks folks ;)

Well I decided to weigh it all today and get a rough idea. Can't see it loosing a huge amount of weight from now on. Out of the three WW's I've managed to get 203gs which is just over 7oz. The top jar in the photo is the afghan no1 with 2oz. I'm so pleased with the result :) Just trimmed up 2oz of SLH also ;)

So all in all about a 2.3oz a plant on average with the White Widows :)

Back with a smoke report in a minimum of two weeks cure on it. I can say, I've tried it already and it f*%king blows me away. I consider myself to smoke with the best of em and this weed knocks me on my ass ;) Love it...

KSkHKl.jpg

ve9epl.jpg

• Like 3

Great yield for the Widow. Mine was less than ounces but i am with you on the high-amazing - really narcotic. After many weeks I smoked a bud from a 6 month cured WW and boy that gripped me an my buddy like nothing else I smoked the last 6 weeks or so and AGAIN after 1 hour or so after the joint i fell asleep on the couch listening to some music only to wake up 3 hours later. What a killer strain !

Greenhouse best if you ask me !

So enjoy them ...

i hope you bonged it?

I'm still bonging it dude :)

Had a half oz of Amnesia Haze that has kept me from smoking it all :) Now I've got some G13 haze to kick back with so it should be able to save me from myself and destroy it :)

The white widow buds are tightening up in the jar and that bittersweet smell is intense ;).

Will keep u updated hunters :)

I haven't tried growing this strain but have had a constant supply of it for months from my guy :) G13 haze more recently. My friend is quite resourceful :) Will be growing Amnesia H at somepoint :) 14-15 week flowering will be a stretch but worth the wait :)

Good because I have that 6oz+ of White widow curing and it could do with a month minimum :) Saves me dipping in :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys :)

Well the white widow has been curing for a month now and it's really smooth, spicy and fruity with some mango and grape flavours :) will give a proper smoke report after Christmas :)

Anyways, the reason for today's post is that my 7 Widow clones are in week 3 of flowering along with the LA Cheese and it's just started getting interesting :) I really am astonished by the amount of budding sites on these girls, clones are awesome...

1kegZl.jpg

t0jA7l.jpg

RwkU1l.jpg

• Like 1

I hear what your saying man, I went and took off some of the 'fluff stuff' at the bottom. The concern is the whole plant will end up fluffy and airy so I've tried to remove a small amount hopefully without too much stress. They are coming on nicely it's now day 26...

KAVgTl.jpg

xvRsYl.jpg

I removed a bottom branch from one of the really bushy ones and LOOK AT IT!! This was the lowest branch on a stem that's jam-packed with shoots. It was receiving no light. That gives you an idea of how bushy she is....

213lkl.jpg