White Widow coco grow

gonzosghost

i think you did right by taking some lower branches off, the buds on higher parts should take it easily and give it back to you ;)

That room view is looking great everything white and clean :)

Have a good grow!

Thanks man :)

There's so much fluffy stuff from the waist down. I'm apprehensive about pulling off too much. I don't want to stress them out any more than is necessary. My guess is I should wait 5-6 days between trimming sessions. Also not taking too much off each time. Should have done this long ago but no point thinking like that.

During the flower stretch they've 'bushed' out sideways. They're a bit more crowded than before, not as much light getting to bottom shoots. So it only seems logical to remove what I can :)

• Like 1

Well these girls are clones, one of my first ever clone runs. The other girls from seed were vegged longer so they got slightly bigger. The clones will inevitably have a higher yield though :)

The buds do have one or two more leaves coming out, possibly due to the B-52 from Advanced nutes. It adds that extra bit of nitrogen that they're mum didn't get around that time in flower. Their mum was pre-flowering like crazy when I took cuts. These cuttings have developed mass amounts of shoots from head to toe :) having pre-flowers from day one. Here is a pic from 2 night's ago :)

kPAO7l.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks man...

I've had a possible disaster! :( the timer failed and it never went off all night, it never occurred to me until this evening, giving the girls 36hrs of nonstop light, I'm gutted :(

I've been closing the door just before lights out assuming it's off and I've been up just after lights on so it makes me wonder how much times it may have happened. It could have happened a few times :( I did report a bit more leaves in amongst the buds which could be due to more light than usual. I can't see any hermie signs but will have to just hope everything is ok :( It's just the trials and tribulations of the urban grower I suppose, my LA cheese are in the same room :(

The money makers are still in veg with some Violator kush, blue cheese and a huge LA cheese mother so I've got back up at least :)

Hey man, if it only hapened a few times the girls should be ok, just make sure they get back to a regular cycle, but that i don't think we need to say ^^

Good luck man hope girls will be fine,

Keep us updated and have a good grow

• Like 1

Thanks brothers for the consoling words, I do feel better now :) I can't argue with the fact that there are crystals everywhere :) a few of the hairs on them have went orange and I hoped they're not pollinated. It is week 5 so they may just be starting to turn. Like I said, there's no hermie signs but I wait and watch :(

Yes bro please let us know and keep the pictures coming! You have a very full forest and the WW is living up to it's white name :) I had a few timer issues my first grow and know that feeling in your gut when you realize it very well :P But all turned out right for me and I'm sure it will for you too.

Yeah Toke, My house smells great! :)

Ive had 2 LA cheese hermie in the last few days but no sign of any more. Theyve been removed from the garden. I tried a quick dry smoke and it blew me away! Lol. So they`ll get cured and smoked like the rest :)

Safe to say the WW is looking awesome :)

Also incase you were wondering....

Ive had a problem with my world cup journal. My smartphone has died leaving me with no ability to create the comic strip. Im taking it back to the shop tomorrow and attempt to get a new one....

Gonzo the great will return :)