swedish girl, bored out of her skull

Patronie

Welcome on SH formu Patronie!!

I saw your already beenhanging around for some days so you know how it works ;)

Rofl it's dangerous to put Swedish girl in your title soon Tokage also called Ero-Sennin our Viking mod should come and try to get you, be careful he does strange things with horses hahaha ;)

Just kidding you'll see we like to have some fun around here, hope you don't mind ;)

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out :)

Have a good reading and discovering of the forum

See ya online!

Welcome on SH formu Patronie!!

I saw your already beenhanging around for some days so you know how it works ;)

Rofl it's dangerous to put Swedish girl in your title soon Tokage also called Ero-Sennin our Viking mod should come and try to get you, be careful he does strange things with horses hahaha ;)

Just kidding you'll see we like to have some fun around here, hope you don't mind ;)

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out :)

Have a good reading and discovering of the forum

See ya online!

hahaha toke ive already spoken too, very special fella :) but yeah thanks guys for making me feel welcome.

• Like 1

We are glad that you joined us, we don´t get that many girls(atleast in public) We already talked and if you need anything you just ask any moderator and we come a running. Grow help is easy to get by making a thread and if you see a brother or Sister in need and you know that you could help, please do.

We be seeing you in the chat. Happy growing and soon a "God Jul" with green buds!

Yeah my fellow viking, appreciate the help! and hopefully we'll get more female growers to the forum. and God Jul i förskott to you :)

As always :)

Despite I am half swedish and was raised speaking swedish till I was like 3 years old I dont have any word for weed in swedish...LoL cant ask my mom, she's too old for such silly questions haha

This is one of the things I really regret, having stopped to learn swedish, as it was offered to me for free without headaches SIGH with 3 you don't realize I guess

aww.. well swedish aint that hard at all or any germanic language, but theres alot of words for weed like Majja, Röka, Fjuz, Gås, dunder etc..we use diffrent word depends on where in the country you live. Well your mother is never to old to fight polar bears at day and be a ninja at night... cmon dude she's swedish, we're sneaky. :kiss:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

aww.. well swedish aint that hard at all or any germanic language, but theres alot of words for weed like Majja, Röka, Fjuz, Gås, dunder etc..we use diffrent word depends on where in the country you live. Well your mother is never to old to fight polar bears at day and be a ninja at night... cmon dude she's swedish, we're sneaky. :kiss:

I love That, fight bears at at day and be a ninja at night. Its nice to have a sister grower out there. :girlwitch:

Hur sa ? :)

din jävel :P

Nice to see more revolutionary ladies around! It's a shame we have to hide like criminals here in sweden while legal drugs killing people..!

Honnör från kusten.

true true, thanks for the hospitality fellow swede.

welcome to te forum Patronie

thx

welcome!!!! always good to have a new member!! :keeporder:

thx, always nice to be welcomed by a gentleman.

I love That, fight bears at at day and be a ninja at night. Its nice to have a sister grower out there. :girlwitch:

yup sistah come over and let me upgrade u ;););)

Welcome to the Forum Sistah.... have some fun over here ur welcome :)

Go ninja Go.. :girlblum:

• Like 1