How to Smoke Hashish and Oils?!?!?!?

blueskyolympia

hi Blue, im not sure haw much of this you already know but i guess ill just start beginning.

there are many ways of smoking/cosuming hash just as there are many ways to enjoy herb. You can smoke it pretty much like you would with herb exept that it dosent burn verry good. well it actualy does , but i mean youll need to mix it into tobacco if you want to smoke it in a joint (if its hard to crumble warm it up with a lighter) .try to get it as fine as posible so it burns better.you will also notice that you will need a lot less than first expected to get high. you cant overdose so dont be scared to experiment to find a sutible dose for you. Personly i avoid hash because i want to get away from tobacco use, i Know that there are ways to smoke it pure but im not sure about therse methods so ill be happy if someone can tell more.

now to oil, thats pretty easy too, all you need to do is to put some oil on a cigarette and light it up. Now im not a 100% sure on this one but I dont want any thc landing in the filter so i take that out and replace it with a tip. again im trying to avoid tobacco so ill be glad for some idears of smoking oil pure.

well here it is more than common to roll it in joint with tobacco, if it's very good hash, only a very little tobacco, or MORE hash!! hahaha and if it's some good but not excelent, i'd say i put 1/3 of hash. Otherwise it's in bong load with tobaco too (not for me don't like bongs ^^) or in pipe like tok.

Cheers man good luck discovering hash ;)

so I take this lil piece of playdo stuff and like roll it into a tooth pick and then roll that in the center of a cigarette? or should I roll it long and flatten it or something lol. just curiouse about your technique the stuff I got is like playdoh sorta when it warms up in my hands it is flexible but still puddy.... aint nothing like the iso I make...

yes sprincle it! ive heard of ppl roling it up and laying it in the tabacco but I tried this the other day and i noticed that the tobacco burns a lot faster than the hash does. Im not gonna do that again xD I warm it up a bit with a lighter then rub some off and massage it into the tobacco always trying to make it as fine as posible.

still have not gotten rolling papers to make a ciggarett joint thingy like 1/3 hash 2/3 tobaco :) really looking forward to tryingt his. I did take a bong rip with tobaco under it and hash ontop and yummy! I was trying to convice a buddy of mine to try the tobaco plus ganja but everyone around here dont even wanna think of mixing it lol! guess the illegal status has made it so its worth so much no one wants to taint it with tobaccoo!!1

you may not like the method but i sure do lol. get a but any size and a 2lt bottle cut the bottom off the bottle and set it aside then fill the bucket with water nd a gaze that will fit a bottle top i use a 14mm socket with a pipe screen. now put the bottle in the water pus it down put the gaze on with some hash or weed and put a flame on it and pull up and gravity dose the rest. BE CAREFUL going down with the bottle as water can get in your mouth and after a while its not very nice lol. hope this helps man

hash and tabacco dont go together. thats like pouring beer in your liquer. get a glass pipe or bong, put a few screens in it( if u can find them use a glass screen also called a glass jack or flower) put the screen over the glass jack and smoke your hash straight with a torch lighter. if hash is too runny for that u need an oil rig ( nail and globe ,skillet, essential vape, hot hit slide with hot rod)