1,take a big plant,

2,be a single unit,

3,cheap and easy to make

and this is what i came up with,,

ok first i got myself ,

1, 20 ltr Bucket and lid

2,750l water pump,

3,15mm white plastic pipe

4, 4 x elbows to fit the pipe(push fit is easier but not good if you want to take it to bits easy)

5,3x t pieces

4,4x end caps

5, 4x sprinkler or mister nozles

6, one small piece of rubber tubing around 13mm for attaching pump to pipe work, i used gas hose

ok assemble the pipe work as you can see in the pics,

BUT make 2 shorter than the others,u will see why soon,

assemble so that both sizes are opposite from each other,

then drill the tops of the end caps with a drill bit a tiny bit smaller than the thread on the spray nozles then use a bolt to thread the pipe so as not to strip the threads off the nozles then fit the nozzles to the tops of each pipe,

u will need to adjust so they are all faceing inwards,

the tall ones will feed the top short will spray the bottom of the net pot,

SORRY THAT THE PICS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET THE BEST PATTERN OF WATER,

IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE NOZZLES WHEN YOU BUY THEM SO THAT YOU GET THE CORRRECT SPRAY PATTERN YOU NEED TO FILL THE BUCKET WITH WATER DROPLETS OR MIST,,

i will also be fitting just one very fine misting nozzle to the very center of the pipe assembly in the middle of the t piece attached to the pump,so that there is a mist spray going up towards the roots,,,,job done!!!

you can also add an air stone or do as i did and use a pump with a ventury valve on it and u will not need an air pump,

i hope you all like this,,let me know what u all think,

When mine is tottaly finished with the extra mister nozzle i will post a new pic ,

CHEERS FLOKS

ps any questions just send me a message,im not great at explaining but if u like it just ask il help,and by the way ignore that one of mine is on the side i was still testing when i took these i will fit new pipe and post when finished when i get the other nozzles i need,

this isnt the finished item but its nearly there

post-16044-0-87835500-1349796371.jpg

post-16044-0-59470800-1349796375.jpg

post-16044-0-76538800-1349796379.jpg

well here the thing about that,,lol

i was going to go for a really nice big set,http://www.cycoflower.com/Cyco_prokit,this stuff is like heroin for plants,a mate of mine swears by it BUT and u see this is a big but,it is VERY expensive so i was gonna get the pack as above,there is hundreds of pounds worth of nutes and stims in the box for 99 pounds so i was going to go for that,

but my dad friend had a full set of ionic,hydro,,grow, bloom,boost,and pk boost14/15,and i have the green fuse root grow and bloom stims set that are meant for the ionic range,,

so now i am thinking do i spend all that cash on the cyco or do i go with the ionic i have,

i kno ionic is good as i use all time,but cyco is meant to be alot better plus you get everything in this set repair, uptake ,so there are alot of benifits,

il keep u guys posted but just now it looks like i will use the ionic til finished then go to cyco,,

if i get some extra cash tho i will defo be going for cyco,,

iv spent a fortune last week or so with my fan going down and im waiting for a digital thermostat,an intake fan a greow plug timer and a new digital dimmable ballst,

so u can see i have spent alot so i think the ionic will have to do,,,lol

but u never know,,lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeh dont like the ones that are just totes n no buckets as its not so easy to remove things for cleaning and such,u kno,

im not actually useing it just now AS im useing my flood and drain insted,but may do for the cup plant not sure as of yet

Yes you are right on that it is not the easy to clean. I just like it because it’s a way big reservoir. And is usually good for one round of grow before I need to do very much cleaning I make a place to drain and to put he water in. I mostly use them for clones as I works great to clone in .

yrh they are good for that i agree i just hate cleaning them i am in middle of a new build now so all will see soo ,but not too soon as i am making a big grow room,well big for me,it is a 2mx3.5m so il be fitting it out with ne of my own systems so watch out for that comeing folks il be doing a full journal on the build of the grow room