Second grow - 600W HPS + LED's - GHSC: Fully automatic - NL. Sweet Mango, Super Critical

Smokeythabear

Thanks Smokey, just doing my bit and sharing whenever i stumble accross something :)

I have read Dust's and Jimmy's sweet mango threads and i have to say it looks like a winner!

The article was writen by dutchpassion Tony from funnily enough "Dutch Passion", these guys have quite some creative thought processes going on and are also credited for producing the first "fem"seeds.

Here the link to the thread - http://www.strainhun...+dutch +passion

Why not copy and paste to MS Word or similar when you find something you might like to keep.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

man let me tell ya smokey those plants have a really nice color to them they just like really dark and full and rugged i gotta say it was an interesing choice to top the one so early on but the plants seem to be doing well man. by the way where did you get those nice pots with the run off catchers they look like the perfect size for my white lemon grow.

Thanks Smokey, just doing my bit and sharing whenever i stumble accross something :)

I have read Dust's and Jimmy's sweet mango threads and i have to say it looks like a winner!

The article was writen by dutchpassion Tony from funnily enough "Dutch Passion", these guys have quite some creative thought processes going on and are also credited for producing the first "fem"seeds.

Here the link to the thread - http://www.strainhun...+dutch +passion

Why not copy and paste to MS Word or similar when you find something you might like to keep.

Peace bro

Lams

Thanks for the link Lams..great info, and ya that is a good idea to copy and paste articles I like. Just wanted to let ya know that Dust said his sweet mangos liked the nutes. So, I think it may have to do with me making the mistake (not that I didn't know it maybe wasn't the best idea..just decided to try it anyways) of watering without run-off in the beginning, trying to just water the little root ball without overwatering the plant..which I think led to a build-up of nutes with no run-off to flush them + not enough run-off next water (compounded the problem). I've read it at least 100 times to always water with run-off, now I know firsthand what can happen when you don't :P

man let me tell ya smokey those plants have a really nice color to them they just like really dark and full and rugged i gotta say it was an interesing choice to top the one so early on but the plants seem to be doing well man. by the way where did you get those nice pots with the run off catchers they look like the perfect size for my white lemon grow.

Hey greeno thanks for stopping by and the nice comments :) It's a constant learning experience and a little different ball game not scrogging. I'm finding it's getting crowded in there, I don't know how anyone could fit more than max 9 plants in that area but some seem to. As for topping the sweet mango..I really like how you put that, "interesting choice" hahaha..it honestly was not by choice, I was bending the mainstem thinking about LST'ing it and SNAP..OH SHIT! lol.. I purposely did not want to do any topping etc. since they were auto's and was not sure if they would have time to recover. So, ya, it's been kinda cool to see how it's responded branching off into two little plants almost, but it was far from a conscious decision. In the future don't be shy or afraid to say "SMOKEY..wtf were ya thinking?!" :)

Hey when you got your Cup package did it all come in one box seeds and all just a little bigger than the powderfeed? Or did you get a separate package with the seeds and dvd in it? I got my package, just the one box, and was super pumped. Opened it, and only had the Hybrid powderfeed, no seeds :P It was opened at the border for inspection, has border services tape on it saying so, but nothing indicating anything was removed, but who knows eh?

yeah thats really strange smokey but to be honest it kinda exsplains ssomething i have been wondering about for along time a long while back i asked to be a nutirent tester and that i wanted to test the klashnikova auto's and fuzzy messaged me back saying he would put me on the list a few weeks later a package arrived for me when i opened it the nutrients where in it but nothing else. for the longest while i assumed that green house just sent me the nutrient and not the seems but in this case that wouldent have happend you would have gotten both or nether or customs confinscated the seeds.

to answer you question when i received the contest package everything was in one box there was the powderfeeding and a dvd case inside the dvd case was the dvd along with a baggie with 10 seeds. this is the same way the send the tester seeds out so considering that your package showed up without the dvd case the same way mine did all those months ago's tells me that customs more then likely took the seeds which is bullshit because seeds arent illegal in canada. that sucks man but atlas you managed to receive the nutrients maybe you can contact customs and find out?

yeah thats really strange smokey but to be honest it kinda exsplains ssomething i have been wondering about for along time a long while back i asked to be a nutirent tester and that i wanted to test the klashnikova auto's and fuzzy messaged me back saying he would put me on the list a few weeks later a package arrived for me when i opened it the nutrients where in it but nothing else. for the longest while i assumed that green house just sent me the nutrient and not the seems but in this case that wouldent have happend you would have gotten both or nether or customs confinscated the seeds.

to answer you question when i received the contest package everything was in one box there was the powderfeeding and a dvd case inside the dvd case was the dvd along with a baggie with 10 seeds. this is the same way the send the tester seeds out so considering that your package showed up without the dvd case the same way mine did all those months ago's tells me that customs more then likely took the seeds which is bullshit because seeds arent illegal in canada. that sucks man but atlas you managed to receive the nutrients maybe you can contact customs and find out?

Wow, ya, now I'm really pissed, I already hate our government as it is..that is most likely whats happened. It totally makes sense there was evidence of the seeds..a tiny piece of the end of a Q tip that I've seen them use for packaging from pictures in others threads!..fuck me..and I'll tell ya a few reasons why it's bullshit for more reasons than one. 1st, like you said cannabis seeds are completely legal in Canada. 2nd, The border services assholes just put a piece of tape on the bottom to reseal it..so if they took the seeds they didn't call me to inform me, didn't put any documentation in the box to say so, no phone number or anyway to contact them (I can look it up but if you're gonna confiscate shit I mean..). SO, basically I think they have a seed thief there. Otherwise I'm pretty sure they are supposed to contact you somehow when they take your shit.

The ONLY reason I can see them legally standing behind what they did is if the seeds are not marked like the normal seed packaging with no labels indicating that they are cannabis seeds. Canada is REALLY ANAL about plants, plant seeds etc that may be foreign of nature and might introduce predatory species to the country blah blah blah..damn them all to hell :angry: . Anyway you look at it...its bloody wrong :banghead:

I'm gonna blaze a nice purple kush joint and try and forget how much the government interfering in my life pisses me off all to hell lol

Hey Greeno, sounds like you lucked out with the seeds and will be one of the very few Canadian growers lucky enough to try them..now I'm being told GHSC is not shipping seeds to Canadian contestants, just the powderfeed. This makes no sense to me at all since seeds are legal here, and I'm a legal grower. As I said in the cup post, I'm pretty sure that most people would agree that contestants entering the cup with new unreleased strains are going to get far more attention than anyone having to purchase the existing strains everyone has seen grown numerous times. This sucks hard..not sure if I will even enter now :(

All good points that I had not thought of brother..I guess it's kind of a trade off then. Thanks for giving me a different perspective! :)

I don't know what is going on either my friend..seeds ARE legal here still BUT in our country, like many others I'm sure, lately our type/style of government likes to do things behind closed doors and laws/bills are passed that are not talked about in public before it is too late or even when things are legal they find reasons & ways to delay, or cause problems to the point of making things such a pain in the ass that it no longer is worth pursuing. It is nothing new as far as big brothers tactics to stick it to the man goes.

The good news is we do have an official federal party that now officially supports the legalization of cannabis in our country, unlike our current corporate style government whose only concern is running a police style state and making money. They want us all marching like good little herds of sheep lol..anyways..just my rambling opinion.

Ey man.... First of all i feel sry for you 'bout that happenings. Border patrols this days often work a little strange.

Its very common to share specific things of controls. If its now the case that the goods travel the fastest way to canada, the US controls can still have a hand in that because the fastest way should be thru the US mail. At least sideways.

And i can imagine that US control just picks out what they dont want,

and let the canadians close the packages again with their tape.

I thought about that several hours since i read it...still a big mess i know mate.

Look ahead, you have some beauties going.

good luck with them further

• Like 1

Thanks Atrox..ya shit definitely happens..oh well, I'm ready to move forward, no sense crying anymore. I can't keep up with you but I will do my best :)

WEEKLY UPDATE: scroll down for PICTURES :)

Hi friends! As always it's been a busy week with even more time in the garden as growth has really exploded. Lots of leaf tucking, trimming, moving plants around like puzzle pieces trying to figure out where they are gonna fit best! That is definitely a downside to a tent as I think Tokage has mentioned before..it's friggin tough trying to move things around and plants most often must be pulled out to be watered. Oh well, it gives me a chance to look at them and get a few pictures under regular light.

DOES IT LOOK TOO CROWDED? I'm still not very experienced and to me this looks crowded!..my question..too crowded? Should I do some more trimming of lower branches & leaves even sacrificing some lower bud sites (I take off all "suckers" and buds that I know are too far down and won't make it to maturity) that aren't going to turn into major buds? You can see the one super Crit. that was LST'd has a TON of budsites in the middle..I'm not complaining, I just don't want things to get too crowded.

Anyways, as usual here is my detailed journal for the week..pretty much whatever I write for my own notes is copied and pasted for your boredom..uuhmm..I mean enjoyment lol. I do it so that someone might pick up a piece of useful info or spark some thought about something helpful. As you will see I've been busy almost everyday watering at least 1 or 2, or 4 plants lol..I'm really trying to only give them water & food when they need it, not just because it's been so many days and I'm lazy and want to water all at once :P

So ya..pics at the bottom as usual..have a great week everyone!!

Peace & happy tokin/growin :)

11/11/2012

- Light height approx. 55cm – temperatures good + airflow good & girls are big & strong I want to try 55 cm and monitor closely

- Max temp. daytime @ 27 deg. C, night low @ 22 deg. C, rH @ 50%

- Gave plants a good rotation, & again moved fan up higher

- Carefully cultivated top of grow medium – noticed really nice near surface root systems developing near the surface – ZHO seems to worked REALLY well for root development, showing in water consumption as I noticed some plants (especially super critical (A)) getting light fairly quickly – anticipating them wanting LOTS of water soon)

- Have started to use dehumidifier in room with tent, want to keep rH @ about 50% right now and will lower later in flowering – it also helps get the temp up a couple of degrees to what I feel is the optimum 27 degree mark

-Growth since water with only Cal-mag and carbs excellent.

12/11/2012

- Installed 3rd LED

- Actual flower buds starting, showing on multiple plants.

- Super Critical (B) is a thirsty lady needing water 1 day ahead of others again

- Time for Bloom nutes – Watered Super Critical (B) with 4 L r/o + @ pH 5.6

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1.0 mL/L x 4 L = 4 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 4 L = 1.2 g’s

Advanced Nutrients B-52 @ 1 mL/L x 4 L = 4 mL

DNF Enhance @ 1 mL/L x 4 L =4 mL

DNF Bloom A @ 0.75 mL/L x 4 mL = 3 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.75 mL/L x 4 mL = 3 mL

DNF Potassium Silicate @ 0.125 ml/L x 4 L = 0.6 mL

13/11/2012

- Super Critical (B) looks awesome after first bloom feed, but I would not have wanted to use anymore nutes. So I will use that nutrient formula as a maximum starting point seeing that Super C. (B) has taken best so far to nutes.

- Going to water + feed Super Critical’s (A) & ©, big Sweet Mango © , big N. Lights (A) with a slightly lighter feed than the Super Crit. © yesterday

Each approx. 4 L each r/o +

Bucket #1 Total = 11.0 L (@ 5.6 pH)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1 mL/L x 11 L = 11 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 11 L = 3.3 g’s

Advanced Nutrients B-52 @ 0.75 mL/L x 11 L = 8.25 mL

DNF Enhance @ 0.75 mL/L x 11 L = 8.25 mL

DNF Bloom A @ 0.65 mL/L x 11 L = 7 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.65 mL/L x 11 L = 7 mL

DNF Potassium Silicate @ 0.125 ml/L x 11 L = 1.25 mL

Bucket #2 – 4 L (@5.6 pH)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1 mL/L x 4 L = 4 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 4 L = 1.2 g’s

Advanced Nutrients B-52 @ 0.75 mL/L x 4 L = 3 mL

DNF Enhance @ 0.75 mL/L x 4 L = 3 mL

DNF Bloom A @ 0.65 mL/L x 4 L = 2.5 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.65 mL/L x 4 L = 2.5 mL

DNF Potassium Silicate @ 0.125 ml/L x 4 L = 0.6 mL

NOTE: approx. 4 L each only led to 10% run-off avge. (measured by vacuuming runoff and measuring) – should start watering with 5 L

14/11/2012

- Plants that were fed yesterday look good today J No new burn, healthier looking with growth.

- Water + feed Sweet Mangos (A) & (B) w/ 5 L r/o each + (@ 5.6 pH – total 10 L)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 0.75 mL/L x 10 L = 7.5 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 10 L = 3 g’s

Advanced Nutrients B-52 @ 0.50 mL/L x 10 L = 5 mL

DNF Enhance @ 0.50 mL/L x 10 L = 5 mL

DNF Bloom A @ 0.50 mL/L x 10 L = 5 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.50 mL/L x 10 L =5 mL

DNF Potassium Silicate @ 0.1 ml/L x10 L = 1 mL

15/11/2012 – plants are 5 weeks old

Watered the (super strong) Super C. (B) w/ 5 L r/o @ 5.5 pH +

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1.0 mL/L x 5 L = 5 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 5 L = 1.5 g’s

DNF Bloom A @ 1 mL/L x 5 L = 5 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 1 mL/L x 5 L = 5 mL

16/11/2012

3 plants need water + nutes – Super C. (A), Northern Lights (A), Sweet Mango ©

15 L r/o (5 L each plant adjusted after nutes to 5.5 pH) +

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1.0 mL/L x1 5 L = 15 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 15 L = 4.5 g’s

DNF Bloom A @ 1 mL/L x 15 L = 15 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 1 mL/L x 15 L = 15 mL

- Super Crit. (B) – Looks super healthy..other than Kush (my cat) got into the tent when I didn’t notice & took some nibbles outta some lower large fan leaves :P.

- Going to LST some branches I think..I want to control height but also need to consider running out of room width-wise

17/11/2012

- Plants look awesome! Flower buds really starting to grow quickly with lots of puff balls all around tent J

- The smell is getting more intense – I think I am starting to smell a slight fruitiness from the mangos with what reminds me of coffee beans, and the citrus lemony smell from the big NL, can’t yet tell exactly what the Super C.’s smell like..kinda spicey and skunky I think so far.

- Foliar fogged tent with r/o + 0.5 ml/L DNF Enhance (pine additive) to wash leaves and give slight feed – raised LED lights and did not turn on 600W until all leaves were dry, they look like they enjoyed their bath J

- Did lots of leaf tucking and some trimming of lower foliage to allow more airflow and light to the lower buds I decided to keep

18/11/2012

- Lights timer f’d up, (from manually turning it off when misting plants yesterday) lights were on for an extra 3 hours L - The two smaller sweet mango’s (A & B) didn’t seem to like the added heat and time under the light, the leaves were a bit stressed it seemed..especially the one in the back left corner where airflow is lowest.

- Hung a fan from the front right corner of tent to help get airflow to the back left corner

- Used a spare pot to prop up the Little NL to the same level as the other plants – shoulda done that a long time ago

- Watered Super C. © w/ 5 L r/o (pH adjusted to 5.7 after nutes) +

Cal Mag Plus @ 1.25 mL/L x 5 L = 6 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 5 L = 1.5 g

Potassium silicate @ 0.1 mL/L x 5 L = 0.5 ml

-Watered Little NL (B) w/5 L r/o (pH’d to 5.7 after nutes)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 0.75 mL/L x 5 L = 3.75 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 5 L = 1.5 g’s

Advanced Nutrients B-52 @ 0.50 mL/L x 5 L =2.5 mL

DNF Enhance @ 0.50 mL/L x 5 L = 2.5 mL

DNF Bloom A @ 0.65 mL/L x 5 L =3.25 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.65 mL/L x 5 L =3.25 m

DNF Potassium Silicate @ 0.1 ml/L x10 L = 0.5 mL

-Watered Sweet Mango’s (A) & (B) w/5 L each r/o (pH’ d to 5.7 after nutes)

10 L r/o +

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus @ 1.0 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL

DNF Carbo Logic @ 0.3 g/L x 10 L = 3 g’s

DNF Bloom A @ 0.75 mL/L x 10 L = 7.5 mL

DNF Bloom B @ 0.75 mL/L x 10 L = 7.5 mL

post-14382-0-32501600-1353282306.jpg

post-14382-0-92811000-1353282306.jpg

post-14382-0-52661000-1353282307.jpg

post-14382-0-15217200-1353282311.jpg

post-14382-0-10511600-1353282312.jpg

post-14382-0-76942000-1353282312.jpg

post-14382-0-59991900-1353282313.jpg

post-14382-0-41014100-1353282314.jpg

post-14382-0-04444800-1353282315.jpg

post-14382-0-68294200-1353282315.jpg

post-14382-0-81793300-1353282326.jpg

post-14382-0-41512300-1353282327.jpg

• Like 1

awsome work smokey the little ones are filling out quite nicely you should get a pretty decent yeild out of those as they go along anyways bro ill be watching keep it up!!

Thanks for stopping by bro..I gotta say I'm pretty happy with em so far. But I do now think I may have been waaay off in trying to baby the 2 sweet mango's I was having problems with. I think I DID screw up building up the nutes in the substrate without enough run-off at the start, and I think they suffered the worst out of all of them. I did the right thing flushing them a bit, but then I really went easy on the nutes compared to the rest for a couple waterings, and they stayed a bit yellow and were kinda lagging and I mistook this for still having overfeed issues. Last night I finally decided that I had made a mistake it was time for some decent food for them and they responded really nicely!

Basically I think I shoulda hit em with the nutes right after I flushed em instead of taking the increased yellowing and lag for still needing less. More experience woulda probably led me to the conclusion that they couldn't have been that overfed with the little amount I gave em..and I woulda fed em like the rest after the flush..there coming around nice now..I've STILL got lots of learning lol..at least I love the subject!!

lol naughty lil puddy tat "Kush" nibbling leaves, or maybe he knows more than he letting on and i just pruning the lower parts where the light aint so good ;)

Sorry to hear about the timer messing up hope you got it sorted now.

Pruning and thining out the lower growth where the light aint to so good will also help with air flow, i like to have a small fan in the understory to move air around.

Now thats what i call a detailed journal, very precise with lots of data.

Good to hear you got number 3 LED in there now :D

Keep up the good work bro

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

nice job man the girls are looking really healthy, but when i see all those product you have to mix to get it, i'm just glad i'm using the powder feeding now lolol ;)

Keep those nice pics coming we want more porn ;)

Have a good grow

Anyone else notice Jason Mraz hangin out with the Greenhouse crew holding a trophy? That's pretty cool..one day I see him singing a song on Sesame Street (watching with my daughter) next day he's holding a trophy with GHSC! LOL I love it! Mad props and respect to GHSC for again bringing home the trophies and making another mark on the green scene :biggrin:

Thanks Lams & Dust :) I'm happy that you appreciate the detailed journal..I would keep it for myself anyways so I pretty much copy and paste and maybe someone can use the info from my ramblings lol, as you can tell I tend to be long-winded and explain things with at times too much detail, so I don't blame anyone who also just scrolls to the pics :)

Ya he's a pretty smart cat, probably a pot smoker in his past life lol..since he got his first nibbles of the leaves he has become a fiend for them and he tries everything he can to try and get into the tent and at them lol. That's a great idea about the fan for under the canopy level to keep the air circulating, I did that last grow with the scrog but right now that fan is in use hanging from a corner..I had another fan but it's broken and needs replacing. For some reason every time I mention buying another fan I get this strange look from my wife kinda like this :girlmad: ..and "Another one??" So far the two fans up top, combined with pruning, seem to be keeping the air flowing below pretty good :)

@ Dust thanks for the kind words, it does turn into A LOT of work mixing that many things and I totally agree and hear you with appreciating the simplicity of the powderfeed..definitely looking forward to trying it for the Cup grow..just need to decide on the strains now :P DECISIONS DECISIONS! :)

Flowering is really taking off and trichomes coming out, I hope to have an update with pictures in the next couple days..school VERY is busy now until the 14th, and high grades (pun intended lol) are needed for a good work placement..which is needed in case my dreams of a career in the ganja industry do not happen :wacko:

Peace bros

• Like 1

Anyone else notice Jason Mraz hangin out with the Greenhouse crew holding a trophy? That's pretty cool..one day I see him singing a song on Sesame Street (watching with my daughter) next day he's holding a trophy with GHSC! LOL I love it! Mad props and respect to GHSC for again bringing home the trophies and making another mark on the green scene :biggrin:

hahahaha, so lets wait..... for the sesame street caracters holding the trophy's in the future. lol just kiddin.

• Like 1

Hahaha..ya wouldn't that be something else eh? Cookie monster with the munchies and shit at the Cup :P Too funny Atrox.

On a more serious note here's what I'm thinking of trying out in the garden..please feel free to comment or advise guys..thanks!

The 2 Sweet mango’s that aren't doing as well are continuing to grow and improve but still both not as healthy as I wish they were. Maybe I should try a dose of GHSC powderfeed after next water of just Cal-Mag Plus? I don’t think it could hurt and it may just help. I think I read a journal entry where someone was having issues with their plant and tried some powderfeed that they’d just gotten and it really helped the plant. Could be an interesting experiment.

Hi friends! Sorry been a crazy not so good week..kinda when it rains it pours so that is why there has been no update..BUT the good news is I tried the Hybrid Powderfeed first on the 2 sweet mangos that were lagging, and then BECAUSE THE GHSC POWDERFEED DID SUCH NICE WORK WITH THE MANGOS I'VE CONTINUED TO FEED THE REST OF THE LADIES FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF FEEDINGS !! :biggrin: I'm telling you the stuff is powder gold :) You will see when I finally get some new pictures up, really hoping to do so tomorrow. The buds and trichomes are really coming out and the two sweet mangos look like they just got a makeover lol.

Hope everyone is well..go cup growers go!!! BUD PORN VERY SOON I PROMISE!

Peace :)

• Like 1

Ok, gonna give everyone a break from a TON of details (ya right eh?) and let the pictures do MOST of the talking lol. Partly because I think the cat stepped on my laptop with the grow journal open and erased a few weeks of notes somehow..and since my journal is almost always open I guess it hadnt autosaved..ahhh oh well :P

So ladies are 7 weeks old now, I've fallen in love with the big Northern Lights..it's just a picture perfect tree. It is the only one wanting a lot more food right now. It was at the back of the tent so I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it alone, but I got a nice bud and trichome shot. The Super criticals and the NL leaf structure are very similar, they are beside each other in the back, NL in the middle. When she is watered next I will get individual pics again. The tallest non lst'd sweet mango has some real nice colas coming along, I've included a few pics of them. And the other two sweet mangos that were laggin have picked up the pace with the start of the powderfeed. Gotta say, sooo much easier, although I'm still adding a few additives on some waterings, and they plants seem to LOVE IT! The crazy thing is the plants are responding well and nice and green with no more than 0.6 g/L powderfeed. I know they are autos, but this seems to been the trend with using the Grodan rockwool cubes 50/50 with the Pro-mix..even with my first grow the plants were super healthy and borderline overfed with much less than the recommended dosage because the nutes are so readily available according to Grodan.

QUESTIONS: I noticed that the Powderfeed instructions say pH 5.5 - 6.0 for growth and 6.0 - 6.5 for flowering. Looking at my DNF products they say pH 5.8 - 6.0 for grow and Bloom 5.4 - 5.8. Completely opposite. As well, in hydro, isn't 6.0 - 6.5 too high for flowering or for growth?

AND in the pictures you will see the one sweet mango has some severely cupped shriveled leaves, while most other leaves seem totally fine. I think they may have gotten a bit close to the light and suffered heat stress or maybe the fan is too close and causing them to cup and try and retain mositure..also noticed they are smooth and very shiny..almost like plastic? I'm thinking of removing the buds with these curled leaves as I can't see them photosynthesizing very well. Any thoughts?

And here are the pictures! Sorry they aren't the best quality this time, unfortunately I was in a rush...the dried and cured bud is the LAST of the Moby Dick I grew my first grow :fie: ..say it aint so! I'm gonna miss her, what a perfect morning and daytime smoke, strong, long lasting, definitely a bit on the psychedelic side and no burn out whatsoever for me anyways, and I barely built a tolerance to it..all in all a beautiful strain all around and it will be a definite grow again strain in the future!

Peace all!

post-14382-0-67057400-1354393251.jpg

post-14382-0-42124500-1354393252.jpg

post-14382-0-23776900-1354393253.jpg

post-14382-0-86724000-1354393253.jpg

post-14382-0-33242600-1354393254.jpg

post-14382-0-93632100-1354393254.jpg

post-14382-0-49143900-1354393255.jpg

post-14382-0-18117100-1354393256.jpg

post-14382-0-69408300-1354393256.jpg

post-14382-0-19574900-1354393257.jpg

post-14382-0-71613000-1354393264.jpg

post-14382-0-22316600-1354393265.jpg

post-14382-0-83102100-1354393265.jpg

post-14382-0-30327200-1354393266.jpg

post-14382-0-95321300-1354393266.jpg

post-14382-0-41658700-1354393267.jpg

post-14382-0-06487700-1354393268.jpg

• Like 2

nice man that looks like a really frosty cola , that moby dick looks like a killer strain to grow.

Thanks for stopping by greeno..things have gotten quiet around here since I was a bit of a dick about the whole seed deal with the cup and all. It's ok, I deserve some silent treatment, I know I was bein a dick and wasn't thinking about the big picture.

Hey I know you edited cause you realized I'd labeled that frosty cola a "Northern Lights I think" but it is labeled wrong...looking at the picture closer you had it right it is a super critical! Great eye..better than mine and they are my plants LOL..thanks for correcting me. The picture below that looks like a nice big green star is my prize Northern L, well prize to me anyways :D .

Ya the Moby is something else, for a first grow I lucked out picking that strain, it was VERY forgiving and the picture says it all for results for a first timer. I wouldn't say it is one for the flavour lover or for aroma, both were pretty mild, but yield, trichome production, and potency and effect were top notch..especially the effect, still blowing me away this fine Sunday morning lol. And it works well for me medicinally for back/knee pain & fibromyalgia, and seemingly inflammation because since I started vaping/smoking it daily my inflammation has gone down in general, plus it increases appetite for anyone with trouble eating. I would say put it on your list bro, you would do the strain some true justice my friend :good:

Hahaha Tokage, I hear ya thanks! ya I can admit when I really should have shut my mouth :P When I go back and read things I write when I'm angry I sometimes think "Damn guy, take a chill pill" LOL.

And I know everyone's busy with their cup grows etc. And trust me I know..There are sooo many damn awesome grows happening right now it's hard to find time to check em all out. I didn't mean to AGAIN sound like a cry baby :girlwah: LOL I just meant I wouldnt have blamed anyone for giving me some distance for a little while!

Peace bro :)

• Like 1