Second grow - 600W HPS + LED's - GHSC: Fully automatic - NL. Sweet Mango, Super Critical

Smokeythabear

Haha..you got it Newfriend, all has gone up in smoke except a little bit of Super C. plant ©..maybe 20 g's or so.

How are you doing with your Big Bang? It must be curing/cured really nicely by now :)

Hope you're catchin lots a salmon!! Peace

Hi Smokey

Have tried the BB, it is great.

Not sure how to describe it, but very smooth, no coughing at all.

It had a real clean taste, kind of like a doctors office, na not really.

Our salmon down riggers were old and when we got into a school of salmon they took (broke) the wire right off.

Only had 2 of the 10lb weights and lost them, we just kicked back and enjoyed the sea and smoked a joint :biggrin:

just waiting for a little better weather now.

Hi Smokey

Have tried the BB, it is great.

Not sure how to describe it, but very smooth, no coughing at all.

It had a real clean taste, kind of like a doctors office, na not really.

Our salmon down riggers were old and when we got into a school of salmon they took (broke) the wire right off.

Only had 2 of the 10lb weights and lost them, we just kicked back and enjoyed the sea and smoked a joint :biggrin:

just waiting for a little better weather now.

Haha Dr. Greenthumbs office maybe eh? :biggrin: ..no Newfriend, I have not had the pleasure of trying the BB yet..but I think I may give it a go if not this auto grow or the next. Your results and feedback plus others has me convinced it's a must try!

Too bad about the weights, it's amazing how great smoke can make you forget about "little" things like that lol. Hope you luck turns with the weather :) :)

Peace