hehe yeah i liekd it of course, well i guess the goal you had at the beginning of the journal is gonna be reached ;)

The flowering ladies are still looking very nice, full bud canopy gonna be some nice yeilders :)

Thanks for the pics we'll wait for more ;)

• Like 1

wow indeed lookin awesome santa. Good progress on that girls.

sure that will give you some load for the bong... hehe

world peace

hope so mate... hope so!!!! they grew nice on the first 1/2 of the time, let's check how they grow on the second 1/2..

hehe yeah i liekd it of course, well i guess the goal you had at the beginning of the journal is gonna be reached ;)

The flowering ladies are still looking very nice, full bud canopy gonna be some nice yeilders :)

thanks bro, i hope you're right on the nice yielders... :good:

Is that all, no more?

;)

Yes will like to suck your threads dry like an vampire!

well buddy, if i must... there's more pics right on the next post! check them out .. :beach:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah i really like the look of these little beauties.

I think i might have a go at the kings kush come september.

Do you have any feeding tips you could share with this strain

have you tried the Mazar kush, i had a pheno of that which looked very similar to this (i dont think it should have)?

Thanks for sayin "hi" and letting us know you're ok, I get worried when we don't see posts from our brothers for awhile :) Hope all is well Santa..

Peace

yes brother, i'm here...and everything is fine, thanks for asking... what's up with you? i started school again this semester so i'm prioritizing my focus... but i'm here almost every day... u should join the chat room a little bit more...

peace and love, my brother!

• 3 months later...