Techone Digital Dimmable ballast

THE HANDYMAN

just got my new ballast today,

its made by techone,

its got 50%,75% and 100% power settings so will help for people who need to cool their tents a little or have a 600 and need to down grade ,

best part is this was only £80 pounds,

good eh

i will let u guys know in a month or so if its doing well,

plus it came overnight free of charge

post-16044-0-24285400-1349876442.jpg

post-16044-0-75022500-1349876457.jpg

post-16044-0-44637500-1349876463.jpg

post-16044-0-70354400-1349876474.jpg

iv just set it up and iv got it running at 75% to see if i can control temps with it,,,i just got my fan throo the door too,,it melted a week or so ago and i had to buy a new one but now iv got two so i was gonna use it for an intake of cold air,as im running a 600 in a 1.6 tall tent so it gets hot ,,lol

very nice looking ballast man, i hope it will be efficient and cheap to use!! :)

Keep su updated on the results on your girls man, if you had a magnetic ballast before you should see the diference in the end ;)

Have a good grow!

will i ,,i didnt realise that it was better that way too,,cool,,i will do that cheers ,,had to cut down one of ma babys it was the moby in the bubbler too,,it turned male,i think it was because the seed broke when it was germinating ,it was a fem but think too much stress,,,so got room for the kalashnicova to go big now,,,yeh!

yeah i saw about the moby sad news!

About the digital ballast, if you REALLY want to rock your girls, you need to buy a digital bulb too ;) Sunpulse i think are the best but the most expensive too, you will probably find some a little cheaper, it wil last longer than classical bulbs which are not really really made for digital ballast. It will work, but not at the top of it's potency ;)

Good luck man! Look on the forum with have threads about the SUnpulse Bulbs ;)

hi mate ,,yep it does work with a 600w ,just make sure that you get a good one not acheapo one,if u can id go for a sunpulse digital bulb,but they are like 70 pounds each,i use a sunmaster dual spectrum and it works fine,and when i put A light meter on it it seemed to run at around the 50.75.100 range so,to answer your question yes u can use a norm 600w but go for a good quality one or if u can a sunpulse,hope this helps you mate

defo mate,

the one i have i now know is the same as a mates and his outlasted a 300 pound one,so if i was you i would just go for this one i posted for u mate it is cheap good quality and everything u need,dont go spending more mate as u dont need to,this will do u really good,