Autoflowering height training

youungtoker

hey guy s im just wondering if anyone can hellp me with height training my autos, i know it may not be ideal but they re only my side prodject to fit some dried product in before my ladies are done. anyway im growing 6 autos in coco coir. The reason im looking for some advice is my grow room has enough in it atm and dont want to over crowd so im doing a small auto flowering grow in my closet i want to keep the plants as at a good sizee but the space is only around 1m in height. if anyone has any iea they wuld be very much appreciated. thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Uh yeah man listen idk why there is a lack of mentioning of LST but that is what you need to do if you are worried about height. Lst stands for Low stress training. just get some simple string and you can do 2 things. you can lst the main branch or you can take the time to lst you branches apart from eachother allowing max light to go trough and still giving you height control.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey great thread. I have some 3 week old autos that I'm about to start lst'ing and will be posting pics in my grow journal. I only have one grow so far and it was scrog so I have a bit of experience training, but not much lol. Medicinal Hermit is giving good advice I think I will do a combination of both techniques and experiment as I go. Best of luck with your plants :)