growing in homemade mix

farnzworth

Hey all!

I just started growing this little nice strain called Lowrider.

And i want to hear if anyone have any experience of growing autoflower in a homemade mix, made of sterrilized Plant soil, and crushed/hole Clay pellets! I am going to add fertilizer myself ofcourse!

May all your weed grow big and potent :D

post-16989-0-79627400-1350147867.jpg

good luck with that baby :)

I have grown autos, not that one particurly and not in a homemade soil, but if you did it right you shouldn't need to feed her before sometime :) keep a close eye on what she demands, and be there of her and she'll give it back ;)

Have a good grow

i grew lowrider no 2 a long time ago she grew under pretty much any conditions i left her in veg room straight through she was fine very small if i remember the biggest one i had grew to about 18 inches something like that very fruity taste not really to my liking at the time ,my pallet is a little more refined these days so would probably appreciate her flavour cant remember much about the high, at the time i was smoking a lot of white russian ,el nino and afghani was also trying with very little success at crossing afghani and el nino,she even grew outdoors and im in the uk she was quite a tough little girl really, lucky sowin happy growin enjoy smokin