NEW TO BUBBLE BAGS

THE HANDYMAN

hi guys

i have never tried to do hash in a bubble bag,

i have ordered a 5 bag set 25 to 220 micron,

when do i start to collect the leaves and stuff and what is best to keep,

do i just keep a few weeks into flower or do i keep all fan leaves from start???

or can i use the fans from the start for something else instead of throwing it,

i know its a newb question,but any help and info appreciated,

iv never really wanted to make it cos up until a year or so ago i could still get really nice gear from mates and stuff but now everything on srteet is really bad round here and im fed up,

PLEASE HELP!!!

CHEERS

fan leaves if they dont have any trichomes won't do anything at all.

About collecting, i only keep the leaves i collect during the manicure at the end of grow when i harvest. all the leaves i take away before that are rarely leaves with trichomes. So you won't have much to keep from the growth.

So When you harvest keep all the sugar leaves, let them dry in a dry room like your weed, for 1 2 weeks if you have low humidity, once dried i freeze them for 48h before doing hash like Tok said, then use the bags ^^

Good luck man

for me two of the more important things to remember about using the bags are:

1) try to clean the mix as much as posssible of hard branchies, even if they a little, they can make littles hole in the bags when removing

2) be ready to be patienece with the last bag, it take a bit for all the water to go throught, dont press it, make yourself a spliff and left gravity to do the job

OK,

im hopeing it will come in the morning as we have alot of flower cuttings ,from about 3 grows so we should get a decent amount,

and it should all be nice and light to cos all the weed has been really white and loads o crystals so im sitting like a kid waiting for santa claus,

instead of a coockie il leave him a REALLY COOKIE!!!and a splif and some cuttings for roodolf,,,,lol