Whilst in Amsterdam.....

T®!chomes

<p>During my recent trip to Amsterdam, in October, i heard something quite extraordinary and liked it that much i went back to see if i could hear it again, and sure enough there it was.

It was this awesome sound coming from this guitar, now you need to understand something about me iv'e been used to standing in fields waving my arms round making shapes till the early hours in the morning during my younger years, but i have to say i feel inspired by this music, so i searched on the internet to see if i could find anything and sure enough i did.

He generally stands in Leidsplein Square, and i like a beer while i smoke so i sat outside the bulldog hotel and got wasted listening to this, Enjoy.

• Like 1

My pleasure dust ;P

Whilst we was at the bulldog hotel my partner said she fancied some cake, so i went down stairs to the bar/kiosk and the bud tender was going off on one at some people in there, think the guy only asked where the toilet was lol, not a happy bunny for some reason, treat people nice and they might just come back.

I only go there for the beer i got my herb elsewhere ;) *cough* GH *cough*

My overall opinion of Amsterdam now though is its to expensive, i understand that you have the availability of all the different strains but it has become to commercial now imo, the last time i went to Amsterdam back 2007 it was not this expensive to buy herb, however you should not let this put you off traveling to Amsterdam due to how cheap it is to stay there this time of year, i was looking at going again before January and for me and the Mrs for 2 nights we can get there and back in a 4 star hotel for 200 quid, cant fault that, so where you save in travel allows you more money for herb which helps to make it affordable if your on a budget.

• Like 1