Dust

Cannabis World CUp - Discussion thread

360 posts in this topic

Discuss about the upcoming World cup Here :D

CHeers guys and good luck to everyone!!

11 people like this

Yeah, this thread fairly exploded didn't it? :) No wonder.... GHS rock! ;)

Also noticed there's a lot of ancient thread bumping going on to reach 30 post targets, lol. Strain hunters are going crazy for these free seeds and powder :)

Edited by gonzosghost
3 people like this

Hi I would like to take part too but I do not have 30 posts so Fall of a tease to me does not want to, I greet all the smokers and supporters MJ. :)

PS. HAZE <3

2 people like this

Awesome guys, more and more people joining. ;)

I hope everyone entering will "play the game", because THIS is THE contest :D

Peace

3 people like this

So do I!!

This is a bg gift for the ones that will receive free seeds and nutes :)

But i'm sure seeing how good it grows, they will only want to share it with us ;)

2 people like this

yeah hopefully, been growing for a while and never ever tried SH nutrient line before, if the nutes are as good as the seeds that ive got before im sure it will be a crazyyyyy competition with alooot of nice journals.

3 people like this

People be patient please.. Show some interest for a month or so and you will get your posts climbing up like magic but just joining in asking for such a generous offer makes no sense. Best show some pictures from your grow rooms and some of the plants you grew before and Bam you get a lot of posts in just one day.

Be creative and tell us more about you and join the forums discussions.

Just a tip to how to improve your chances as a rookie...

4 people like this

Are you able to upload small videos of your grow or is it just photos? When uploading to the site is it to the forum or your own personal profile? Thanks for your advice - you're right about patience - I subscribed to the Strainhunters Youtube channel and they put the video up about the competition today. I was dead keen to try and get involved.

2 people like this

Hey reane welcome on the forum ;)

Like Bam said, the only way to enter is to have the 30 posts, so in same time you'll discover the forum and you should like it ;) 30 posts will be fast to go :)

Good luck and see you soon online ;)

87Labs, you'll be contacted if you fit the description ;)

Good luck everyone

2 people like this

Great to see all these new members, strain hunters UNITE! Lol

Got my confirmation email this afternoon.... so excited! Cant contain myself, I wonder what seeds I will get :)

So appreciative for the opportunity to be a part of this :)

Thank you again guys x

2 people like this

good luck on this one man ;)

2 people like this

hi guys watching Arjan Franco and Simon on strain hunters has got me all excited about growing again havent grown for over 4 years now but you guys have relit the flame that burns inside and im going to start growing again,watching Arjan and Franco on youtube growing the greenhouse strains reminds me of how wonderfull it is nurturing harvesting and finally smoking this wonderfull plant,thanks guys you have given me back my passion

4 people like this

Hope y'all have a good time in the contest, heard a lot of good things about the powder feed, if it is still open by time i have the 30 im in, have a solid grow going just now, just flipped to 12/12 so i will up the earlier veg pics and start a grow journal tomoro !! _\|/_

ps The grow im doing just now has 1 x GHSC Cheese, 1 x GHSC Trainwreck and 1 x GHSC Lemon Skunk , as well as 1 x Royal Queen Fruit Spirit and 2 x Sleestack x Skunk, all the GHSC are fems as is Fruit Spirit and the other 3 are reg seeds/plants ! :-)

2 people like this

hey dust or whoever can answer this i am alittle confused, i wanna sign up for the indoor catagory but i saw that you can enter 2 grow journal's so would it be possible for me to enter one grow journal in the indoor sections with regular feminized seed's and in the autoflowering section? or is it only 1 person per catagory? also is there a choice of strains? like can you say i want half auto seeds have regular?

2 people like this

No, you will get 2 strains chosen by Greenhouse 10 seeds all in all PLUS the feeding best suited to go along with it. All new strains- Money Maker + white Lemon are in the tests for good while already but the other strains are brandnew have some crazy exciting names like Damnesia, White strawberry skunk, Caboose (my favorite name), Afgooyey and a few others - seeds chosen by GHS.

I bet you will get all the info you need to contact the cup by e-mail when the morning comes over here in europe...Good luck..waiting for my kit to arrive soon....Yippie !

2 people like this

as far as i know bam Caboose is a cross of trainwreck and big bud and afgooyey is afghani #1 X maui haze and is exstremely amazing looking my guess's for damnesia would have to be damn sour x amnesia ? but thats just a guess and as far as wipe - out goes i am not sure but there is a strain from the uk that has wipe out in the name.

thanks tho for telling me about the info tho to be honest with all those strain's i am pretty confident that i can work around any of them some sativa strains can get to big for my set up but if i end up with sativa i'm just gonna have some fun doing some training or scrog but all of those strains sound interesting and i would love to do any of them especially the afgooey i am a sucker for afgani strains and that strain is legendary in my part's. or the money maker because that strain looks off the hook uniform beautiful big resin fill colas i literally check the green house site once a week to see when it's gonna pop up.

2 people like this

Yeah this is great, so much growers from all over the world. Good times to meet new people and like minded :D. This is gonna be awesome !!

3 people like this

wow GHS this sounds amazing. im new to the growing but i sense a challenge :) i would love some indica or hybrid seeds for the competition if its possible ;) hit me up greenhouse !

2 people like this

FIM come back to entre in a few days when you will have the 30posts, if you answer everyday to a few new posts up to date, you will soon be at 30 ;)

2 people like this

there will be a lot of great journals to look at soon it will be awesome happy growing and happier reaping :pioneersmoke:

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks