Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Cannabis World CUp - Discussion thread

hehe yes soon the end of the first part :) but only the first part of a trilogy i hope to see many more very nice journals in the autoflo and outdoor part :D Let's put some originality in there and rock the Powderfeeding ;)

Good luck everyone and thanks gonzo for the kind words to the team!

• Like 1

well normaly this trilogy will be repeated every year at the same period more or less :) We will see the final results if it worked good or not. and i hope next year we will throw it back to you all :)

Nice! If anything, you guys have to start up again for the winter indoor season! I'll be around to find out what happens!

Cheers bud

Of course everyone is eager to know who the winners are..lol

Big hollywood style :-)..

Any ideas when the journals will be judged and when we can expect the results ?

BTW.

I would like to know how many journals have been made esp. since I never saw any from the cannabis-cafe -

I also noticed yesteray that some folks edited -completed- in the headlines.

Is that necessary ? I edited out some spelling mistakes but when I wanted to add COMPLETED to my journal headline I found no way to edit the headline..

I finished my Damnesia grow long time ago as you know...all of Tokage countless comments have been erased, so some answers seem to make no sense.

But you guys know that I bet.

Was a long crazy ride and still is just that the outdoor season is not ready in many european countries..

• Like 1

BTW.

I would like to know how many journals have been made esp. since I never saw any from the cannabis-cafe -

Is that necessary ? I edited out some spelling mistakes but when I wanted to add COMPLETED to my journal headline I found no way to edit the headline..

I finished my Damnesia grow long time ago as you know...all of Tokage countless comments have been erased, so some answers seem to make no sense.

Was a long crazy ride and still is just that the outdoor season is not ready in many european countries..

Hey man :) The results will be announced before the 11th June :)

Also, no it's not necessary to -COMPLETE- tag your journal, I couldn't manage to figure it out either. I realised that if you edit your first ever post, you can do it from there :)

Yeah, good to know..

DUST told me about how to edit the title and I did. Thanks Ghonzo !

I tried to check that other website with grow journals + powderfeedings but I could not find it.

There are various cannabis cafe sites around ...

Jep not really Usefull but u can see at least another 63 topics/journals were opened ;) well i wish u all gd Luck even if Ninja not in the Winners List it was a BIIg Fun to do the Indoor Worldcup and i met a Cple of Friends and Brothers i fact of this Cup so its a win win for all of us hehe ...

Blessings Ninja

• Like 2

No doubt about it Ninja. i did not grow the weed just to win either. That was a succes in itself- still a contest promises a chance to win something

haha nice from you to ask ^^ No of course everyone can talk in this room :) it is made for discussion after all ^^

Oh well if Tokages comments are erased my Journal will be looking bit weird too but i guess the Factor that some Members leave the site and their content also is hopefully counted in the voting ;) And yes Bam to grow the new Genetics and got some Help or Help others was really a fun Part and a big win by itself..... well letz wait whos in the winners list or not gd luck for everyone who made him or herself the work to finish the Journals Respect cause if u see the Ratio Journals and given out Free Kits its a Pleasure that some really finished their Grows.....

• Like 3

BTW.

Sorry man I had to quote you again as I have made a mistake, the winners are announced on the 15th, not the 11th. A week from today :)

• Like 1

Now that it all over i would like to congratulate everyone involed on there hard work put in to make this posible thats everyone from greenhouse seeds co strain hunters admin and not forgetting the growers which this would not have been posible without us lol well lets take a min spark up and give our self a pat on the back there some amazing grows out there well done peace out mcrossy

• Like 4

Well today is the Big Day and Ninja also want to Congrat Everyone and i wish all of you Hunters gd luck for the Win......to the Admins and Gh Team it was a nice Cup with interessting Strains and Journals ...Thx for That......and now i cant wait to see whos in or not sooo excited :D

• Like 1

Hi Mr. GreenSpoon!

In this year we do a 2º Edition for testers Green House and Strain Hunters Seeds :)

Also, some small monthly contests on weed stories, photos crops, etc ... 

In short, we will offer all new information

Best regards! Jose

Hey MrGreenSpoon :)

As Jose has said more Tests to come.

In order to apply when the 2nd round of test comes, You will neeed to either been a member for a few months or have posted a grow on the forums.

Get those seeds planted and post a journal, it will improve your chance of getting selected.

Plus we would love to see some nice picture too :D

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 1

Aloha Lams, To call this a World Cup with the USA banned is leaving some of the best growers on Earth high, dry & out of the competition? Perhaps it is about time to reconsider opening up the competition to the entire planet and not just a chosen few?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.