Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Cannabis World CUp - Discussion thread

hello greenhouse people....

heaving a great sleeping night??? i had a great working night ...

now eat something take a good smoke an go to look aftr my babys.... then go to sleep ... see you soon

have a great day

enjoy your smoke ^^

• Like 2

Up at 5.30am to take care of my ladies also and a joint of Lemon Haze around 6. Always a bright start, lol :D

Made some gumby lastnight, should be dry enough to smoke today :)

Can't wait till these seeds etc come in. Made some room in my veg area today for 10 lovelies ;)

Good day to you all and enjoy the time with your ladies today as I have :)

• Like 3

Whats with the newb growers entering this comp,no one wants to hold your hand or guide you through fuckups when it's a competition,you should have at least grown and successfuly smoked at least one or two plants/crops,ten seeds don't cost very much guys come on..........if thats why your joining,just for the seeds,get real........

Peace

Kush :drag:

• Like 6

Well that comment killed this thread, lol. I think you scared off the noobs kush :)

I completely agree, if your not a dedicated grower and don't plan on fully committing to this challenge then why join up? Why bump 2 year old threads just to put a smiley face and a random comment. Trying desperately to reach their 30 posts. You know who you are, lol.

I would easily have paid for the opportunity to be a part of this. I'm actually wearing my Africa expedition brown hoody, I love this place :)

• Like 3

Hey guys, huge West Coast fan here. Have some baby Hawaiian Snow's and El Nino going right now but I'd love to do some more GH seeds and be a part of this contest. I've been following you guys forever but am new to the online forum participation. Would be stoked to be a part of this contest and send in some beautiful pictures from my 707 indoor garden. Let me know if there is anything I can do to participate! Thanks brothas.

• Like 2

Agreed Sizla,

im new to SH Forum but not other Forums, and defo aint a newb grower, i've been growing on and off for 15 years now, it would have been 15 year straight except for circumstances.. ;-D.

I've had my confirmation email and im buzzin, cant wait to take part in this and to be honest guys, i'm going for a prize !! lol

Also, me and 1 or 2 others that are new here have noticed our rep points being deducted for no apparent reson, is this the equivalent of hazing..?? :-) , if its for something genuine, leave a comment sayin why you deducted them but just taking rep points for the sake of it cos you can, that's lame man ! So whoever it is doing it..... , STOP IT.. :-) _\|/_ Peace Y'all Mello Jamie

• Like 2

gonzosghost not being a member of this forum befor contest is not equal to beeing a noob

I hear you Sizla, point taken dude smile.png Respect to the new guys that are actually dedicated to the cup and just want to be part of this. The more the merrier smile.png I can imagine there's a few that just want their freebies though.

Didn't mean to sound like an asshole before sorry smile.png

Peace

• Like 3

I hear you Sizla, point taken dude smile.png Respect to the new guys that are actually dedicated to the cup and just want to be part of this. The more the merrier smile.png I can imagine there's a few that just want their freebies though.

Didn't mean to sound like an asshole before sorry smile.png

Peace

Hey GonzoGhost,

cool man, we've all been there, something we've said sounding bad, or not as we meant it, and again you are probably right, there will be a few who get the seeds and dont post, but they are missing out on being part of the contest, like i said man, im innit to win it !! ;-D Peace Y'all _\|/_ Mello Jamie

ps Gonzo and everybody else who enters- good luck with you're grow..cant wait to see some pics of everyones ladie's

• Like 2

wait.. i dont get it, if you get the "freebies" and will grow it.. why not just take some pics and post it.. it sounds pretty wierd that somebody would take the seeds and grow them and not post pictures.. the hard part aint the pictures, right ? haha anyways i hope to see alot of journals.

• Like 3

Yeah i feel ye Patronie, to be honest keeping a journal from start to finish, updating regularly can take a bit of dedication , some of the young blood nowadays dont have the dedication to see things thru, i've seen it before.. you get the write up and pics of seedlings, sometimes even a few veg'n pics , then the posts start to drop off cos they're too busy goin out n shit, or a small problem with the plant, whatever, loads of unfinished grow journals on all the weed forums on the web

• Like 4

well its all about planning, you dont have to have a rolling journal.. you can grow you plant from start to finish and then post the pics and stuff, i dont think 300+ rolling journals will be up at the same time though, that would be crazyness! and for all the "party people" take notice! ;)

• Like 3

Just to those who think some new growers are only in for the seeds. I believe that's passing a judgment far too quickly. I'm a new grower and fairly new to the forum, but I'm up for this contest an believe I can do a good job of it learnt so much already who knows. A few of us could prove some people wrong.

Peace

• Like 5

I'm not questioning new growers as I haven't been growing long myself. My point was people's motives for joining up can be for free seeds and nutrients. That's all. The ones that don't plan on ever bothering with a journal.

Not ever gonna knock a dedicated grower, regardless of their experience. Respect :)

Weltedan - I hear you, I ain't got years and years of experience but I intend on winning a prize ;) I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't gonna try my best :)

Good luck to everyone, will be amazing looking through all the journals as their ladies grow :)

• Like 3

whatever guys, stop speculating about whos in for what and when... thats just so stupid.. its better to focus on others than yourself right ? .. just sign up and wait for your precious seeds, and do your own little journal... stop bombarding the thread with "oh stop register if you want seeds" bullshit.. focus on your self and admins pretty much knows what they are doing..we already have enough with police in our streets we dont want them in the forums too..

anyways HAPPY GROWING AND MAY THE BEST WIN!

• Like 2

Hi family!!

We intend this to be a contest where learning, sharing and helping ;) If you look at the foundation, the fellowship is valued.

The person who besides doing your daily, help those who need some help, will be valued :good:

In addition, the entire team of Strain Hunters, moderators and administrators will be helping by all jobs.

We intend to make a fun contest where you have a funny time, Never a wrestling competition.

All requests answered, Remember that you are required to apply 30 post for free seeds

We may be a little flexible and make the fat with this list, but you should make a little effort, it is not valid to have 2 post and ask ;)

We invite you to visit the forum, where insurance post will win a few and you can greet many peers :brunette:

Have a good weekend!!

Hola familia!!

Pretendemos que esto sea un concurso donde aprender, compartir y ayudar ;) Si os fijáis en las bases, se valora el compañerismo.

La persona que además de hacer tu seguimiento, ayude a quien necesite algo de ayuda, sera valorada :good:

Además, todo el equipo de Strain Hunters, moderadores y administradores estarán ayudando por todos los trabajos.

Pretendemos hacer un concurso divertido donde pasar un buen rato, Nunca una competicion de lucha.

Todas las peticiones contestadas, Recordar que son necesarios 30 post para poder solicitar las semillas gratis

Nosotros podemos ser un poco flexibles y hacer la lista gorda con esto, pero debeis hacer un pequeño esfuerzo, no es valido tener 2 pòst y pedir ;)

Os invitamos a visitar el foro, donde seguro ganareis unos cuantos post y podreis saludar a muchos compañeros :brunette:

Que tengais buen finde!!

• Like 4
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.