Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Cannabis World CUp - Discussion thread

I am Definitely interested in participating in the 2012 Strain Hunters Indoor World Cup. akh2988@gmail

are u taking the piss mate with all these posts u do realise your post count isnt going up dont u

why is there always someone who thinks they can jump a cue or get in front,and even worse it looks like uv just turned up by your post count,

i hopethe staff dont let this shit go on

• Like 1

Holy shit dude! This is kinda what I'm talking bout. Anyways, I've registered so will not be posting here any more. Sorry guys for flooding, though looking at that absolute mess I don't feel so bad.

Good luck, see you all in the cup :)

are u taking the piss mate with all these posts u do realise your post count isnt going up dont u

why is there always someone who thinks they can jump a cue or get in front,and even worse it looks like uv just turned up by your post count,

i hopethe staff dont let this shit go on

Offcourse they won't...

I think this guy thinks he's dealing with a computer system or something.

Offcourse they won't...

I think this guy thinks he's dealing with a computer system or something.

no just think it is really sad that he has to do thatto try and get some sort of better chance than everyone else it just gets up my nose ,u do realise that he has [osted the same thing loads of times?? its like hey im her for 2 mins give me free stuff,thats good if the person is gonna keep up posting and letting us know about the grow as that is the point is it not do keep up a nice grow journal along with the actual grow,im really not worried about getting free seeds il just buy them and enter but id hate to think that someone who could not afford to buy them didnt get them cos it was given to someone who was on the site for 5 minutes,as i said thats good if like your self u are posting other things,but if u dont then why do the comp???for free seeds!!!

ps moderators im sorry for this post i couldnt resist

• Like 1

i was not even talking about you,and im sure roeland wasnt either,,i am talking about atomant doing like 3 million posts all the same.if u are new i dont care i am prity new to mate,i just hate the thaught of someone coming on getting free seeds and not doing a journal for us thats all.i think if uv had one post u should get a chance the thing is you just dont know until they have posted if they are gonna bother to do a journal,,so please dont think i was talking about you,,im not even talking about atomant really im sure he didnt realise it would come across like that.but then again he has got minus posts so im not really worried about that,,

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!again mods sorry for this i will not post again on here,but had to say to him i didnt mean that,m

cheers folks

Sounds like an awesome contest!!!

I will watch this one from the sidelines because I am not in a suitable location to indoor grow at this time, but it will be very interesting to watch things progress!!

I think Greenhouse Seeds is being very generous with the prizes and keeping it fun with surprises too! :)

Best of luck to all who enter!! And in the spirit of what Tokage said above, I sincerely hope that the entrants and winners are fair, true and honest.

But you know what? It is obvious we have MANY fair, honest and deserving growers here and it will be some job judging when all those awesome grow journals start filling up!

Best Wishes,

Alex

• Like 1

Thank you dunc32 and roeland for stepping on a man who is already laying down! What kind of phasistic people are you??? I just want a fair chance like everyone else! Can u dig that???=?

I will NEVER kick a downed man... I only kick standing men.

It wasnt aimed at you :)

well its all about planning, you dont have to have a rolling journal.. you can grow you plant from start to finish and then post the pics and stuff, i dont think 300+ rolling journals will be up at the same time though, that would be crazyness! and for all the "party people" take notice! ;)

In fact that is a good point.

But imagine we all wait till the end of our growth and the publish 300+ journals at once ? That would be even worse..A lot of work on the judges behalf..lol

I think a mix up with bi weekly reports or so would be one good way. Showing and upping the germination of seeds + showing x-amount of pix from seedlings daily would bore the most happy cannabis fan to pieces..lol

So in order to up your chances be original and on point and keep the pix sharp and few..

But that's just my pov..

Back to the registration process

In fact that is a good point.

But imagine we all wait till the end of our growth and the publish 300+ journals at once ? That would be even worse..A lot of work on the judges behalf..lol

I think a mix up with bi weekly reports or so would be one good way. Showing and upping the germination of seeds + showing x-amount of pix from seedlings daily would bore the most happy cannabis fan to pieces..lol

So in order to up your chances be original and on point and keep the pix sharp and few..

But that's just my pov..

Back to the registration process

Geez.. just let it go! The Admins/mods told all of you to stop go off-topic. RESPECT THAT!

Why don't you just shut the f*ck up then ?

and stop yelling at me klootzak

I did bring on a helpful point not some lame ass talking badly bout others like you do.

Not the best way to bring your rep up in our community.

If it is for registration purpses ONLY why not close this topic and let those who meet the criteria contact the admins ?

I thought this is the place to discuss the Cup and how to make it a fun contest but it seems podsting on facebook twitter this has just propelled all those assholes to our friendly forum we did not want in here..

• Like 2

Why don't you just shut the fuck up then ?

and stop yelling at me klootzak

I did bring on a helpful point not some lame ass talking badly bout others like you do.

Not the best way to bring your rep up in our community.

If it is for registration purpses ONLY why not close this topic and let those who meet the criteria contact the admins ?

I thought this is the place to discuss the Cup and how to make it a fun contest but it seems podsting on facebook twitter this has just propelled all those assholes to our friendly forum we did not want in here..

seriously you need to get a grip with your self. Your arguing over the internet... seriously pathetic. Im just saying keep on topic, its a registration topic not one for you to release your anger isssues.

This is sad guys. Think what you guys right ok. I don't want to read more bad words from no one. We are a friendly community here on Strainhunters, always helping new growers whit info. So for the spirit of the World Cup indoor we keep the bad words to u selfs.

Peace & smoke

Jimmy

• Like 2

First of all, Bam bhole please stay polite with your words. " Why don't you just shut the f*ck up then ? " There are thousands of ways to say that withoug insulting your opposant.

Secondly, i'm sorry but Patromie is right, we asked the members to limit the off topic as much as possible, in this thread!!

Now as it seems many of you would love to discuss more deeply about it i'm gonna open a World Cup discussion thread in this section, so we'll dedicate this Thread ONLY to signing up and few "thanks you "and "you're welcome " topics ok?

I'll move all the topics that are talking about the cup in this new thread and you guys will be able to discuss as much as you want :D :D

But PLEASE, remember to stay Gentle and in a good mood, we've always been a very cool and relax forum, let's try to keep it that way it is our proudness!! and everyone must participate in order to do this, older as newer member ;)

Cheers everyone spark a joint of peace all together and let's have a nice time :D

• Like 3

Yep, sorry for exploding but this was the first time my blood pressure raises to 200 on this forum. wonder why that happens I am NOt on facebook nor on witer or a millin other forums where people are patronizing others.

My motto in life is simple

play with me nice I'll be extra nice if you looking trouble I give it to you double..

I noticed that there were 3 pages filled with spam and badness, i tried to respond to the last constructive comment on page 12 and wanted to be constructive not trying to win points or be negative to others.

Best close this thread and make two new ones - One for registration requests only and one for discussions and the useful nice topics we used to have on this frum before the FREE SEED offer on facebook mashed up things ...

Anyway I am sure once the limit is reached hings will get back to normal ..welll at leastI hope so.. would be really sad to see the best forum on the web turn into the usual pissing contests on other weed forums..

no problem man everyone can "explode" from time to time, but let's not this happen again or too often ;)

Cheers!! :rabbi: :rabbi:

hi dust is it correct what patronie and bam-bhole posted that you can take the pics and write a rough copy journal as you go along then when you are ready post the journal and pics in a neater format.will it be posted on the forum in the journals section or will there be a seperate section for competition journal entries? lucky sowin happy growin enjoy smokin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.