Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Cannabis World CUp - Discussion thread

im sure i saw a grow journal getting started a few days ago, i think it was BhamBhole, opened his package and put the seeds straight into water, i might be wrong though , i will be starting mine in a few weeks when i finish my currrent grow, no room and wrong light schedule to start just now :santaclaus:

:hunter:

yes he did indeed ;)

I'll create a thread to tel everyone to start the grow logs whenever they want from now on in the room :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! gogogooo :D

this is what canadianhempco has to say about it but noit sure if it is the same:

Strain Name: Caboose Grade: C+ Type: Indica Looks: Buds incredibly dense and dry. The green is almost entirely covered with orange hairs. Smell: Smells a little sweet and spicy. Taste: Fairly smooth and slightly bitter on the inhale. Sweet and spicy on the exhale to match the smell; big hits almost have the flavor of black licorice on the exhale. Effects: Very relaxing high. After my first hit it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Also, it is comfortably warm, and very mellow. If I had to describe this high in one word, it would be “Comfortable.” Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2.5 hours

• Like 1

Can we use herb IQ to do our journals???? as you can send very detailed reports that way,and so all i see on the reports u can see to,,ie,pics hieght info ,,how much nutes u give every feed ,when u feed,EVERYTHING!!!

there has to be more than me starting to use it,lol

tho im still learning how

http://herbiq.codeplex.com/

Hey Jango, my tap water EC is about 0,5 sometimes up to 0,7 but rarely seen it.

And coco grows i don't remember, i know greenomatic had started one, but don't remember if he was able to finish it :s

If i find one back i'll tell you!

congratz man ;)

Thanks Dust, have mix fillings about this one.

Haha Jimmy :)

Hahahahah very funny, yeah I was wishing for one of the skunk strains. But I will treat my self ;) ...

Peace & Smoke

my package showed up today but unfortunatly i slept through the kocking at the door by my postman, so i have to pick up the package tommorow afternoon. when i do i will post a picture to show everyone of what strain i got and what not. amazing that it came so quickly. unfortunatly i wont be able to start my journal until my coco exodus cheese grow is finnished which should be for another couple of weeks but i am super impressed with the timing on this package.

Just in time today another nice post made it's way to my home laboratory..lol

The Propagator from nirvana seeds plus a germination kit with 10 tiny roots revolution cubes, perlite + bacgto.

Since i already got 3 young'ns (C''99, Tropicl Ice (WW&Big Bud) and an 8 week Neville's Haze) and popped 3 Damnesia seeds last monday evening I gave the cubes a rest and only put the Damnesia seedlings into that nice little LED lighted batterie driven green house. Simple it may be but the effect is really clever. You can regulate the airflow and put the rectangular box on a war surface, the lights and water inside those Grodan rockwool cubes turns thi lil greenhouse into a jungle bio top, here these seeds are slowly but surely raising up and tying to loose their seed trash, One is about 7. 5 cm tall the other 3.6 and the one in the middle is just about 2 cm's tall with the seed on it's head like a soldier wears a helmet..

Nice !

Why I didn't just take a picture ? These batteries are LOW on the camera..lol

So consider this my weekly report, the actual Grow Journal will follow once i got enough material and the girls are grown up to real beauties...maybe after the other herbs are harvested in order not to violate the rules (showing different grows)..

Ok hunters! Tomorrow I will order my Exodus Cheese and a bag of Powder Feeding for my first entry how will start sometime in November. Then in end of Mars I will start my Second entry whit Money Maker. Good luck to you all.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

PS; To how do I need to send the confirmation on the order too?? Admin? MrX? Franco?

• Like 1

talking about the confirmation that your seeds are from GH and nutrients too? if so you can send to Mr.X or Jose.gh

Exodus cheese hmmm that's gonne be some nice reports and you know that girl :)

good luck man ;)

• Like 1

hahaha IceSkunk i hope you struggled that girlfriend when you came back home! homer-choking-bart-simpson.jpg

Greeno Glad to hear you got the white Lemon, only heard wonderful things about her!

Good luck to both of you and all the others!! :D

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.