LED PANEL LIGHT

GLOBAL LEGALIZATION

hello. i got one question about this led panels. i have 5 of them.you can see on the picture they have : 600 lm, 4000KMA, and 30 W.

can i use them for growing ?

UPDATE: i have no money to buy hps bulbs and no space to grow really big plants. i have small box and will grow auto strains in small containers. you can look at my box so you will know what i mean.

when they grow bigger i put some more light on them.

hi man, well i think it might not be really efficient in your room, would be nice to know what kind of LED it is, those 1w or 3w or whatever, so peopl might be able to tell better.

But 30w each i don't think it will help much, might be good for germination and first steps of veg, but flowering i don't know. Try it man and we'll know!! :D

Good luck hope someone will help you

• 1 month later...

My second Grow : 2xBig Bang Automatikos from GreenHouse Seeds.

Light: 1 LED Panel 30 W - 600lm

1 OSRAM Dulux 20 W

1 fluorescent light 15W Hi Life ( Cool White)

1 Osramduluxstar 10 W

light per day 20 hours and 4 darkness

VEG STAGE:

1-2 Week : only water

3 week : Substral Singles NPK : 24-8-18 1/3 singel pack - 1 l water

4 week : Novasan NPK : 4-6-8 8ml/1l. water

FLOWERING:

1 Week : CANNA TERRA FLORES - 5ml/ 1 L. water

MEDIUM:

2,5 L. Pots

Terra with nutrients for first 2 weeks + Perlite.

They smell now really nice :)

What you think how they look?

1 month in veg stage and they have show first pre-flowers yesterday.

I start to us now CANNA TERRA FLORES and we will see...

i Try to do some more pictures tomorrow to show more details.

Sorry for my eng.

Sorry for highjacking this thread, but i've got a question. Last week i've got a talk with Franco about LED. In his opinion only LED is not the best way to produce good buds. But as a plus, not for increase yield, only for the complexity of the terpens is LED a perfect solution. I'm a small grower and just growing for my own consumption. Thats why my space is limited to 60x60x160cm. Dosn't want commercial herb...just wanna first class herb and when LED are optimal for taste and aroma density, then i want some in my tent :wild:

Franco means that he would prefer SunMaster LED...but whoooohhh there are definitly not cheap. There are maybe one solution and i just wanna ask, if it's vaible.

http://www.growlight...ctrum-1499.html

How many of this bulbs would i need to have the amount of light wich i need? Actualy i've got a 250w HPS and i wanne put additional 2-4 of these bulbs in my tent. Would it be enough for an advantage?

THX and pls excuse that use your thread!

cheers...

...gus