Zesty chocolate weed cake.

guustahh

I lost my recipe but i still want to share the feel of what i baked.

I started with a recipe for a normal cake, threw in the weed and added some sour goodness to the cake.

I added about a teaspoon of lemon zest and all the juice i could squize out of 1 lemon and 1 lime.

I put the mix in a cake tin, put the tin in the oven and rolled myself a nice joint to last the wait.

When the cake was done baking and i was baked aswell i mixed an icing by mixing powdered sugar, Lemon juice, Lime Juice. covered and drained my cake with it and covered that with molten chocolate which hardened into a nice chocolate cover.

I let the cake rest for a while and rolled myself anotherone.

When done resting the cake was juicy, sugary, chocolaty and spacy as fuck.

I hope someone with a passion for cooking can try this out some time and tell me his/her experience.

post-17060-0-36212900-1350399645.jpg

• Like 1

How much weed did you use ?

Well, since i was making this cake for myself and two others we threw in about 5 grams of weed. You can always throw in more or less depending on your taste, tolerance for THC or budget.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mop, is hard to write something constructive, rather let's go copy and paste 30 everywhere. ^^

What is nice here, that we got final result showed together with recipe. Don't get me wrong lads, but reading recipes without looking at final product is kinda like walk blind on highway.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...