Making Coconut oil

Dr.StickyFingaS

So I've been doing research and I found this other site with pretty good labatory tested extractions on oils so I decided to give it a try. I went to a health food store today and bought unrefined organic virgin coconut oil which only cost me 7.99 for a 12 fl oz jar. When I got home I immediately put the jar in a pot full of water in till it melted. Then I put a half ounce of some vaped bud of like 20 different strains and I also put some sugar leafs of some Gods Gift in the jar, then I put it on low intill the water simmered for 6 hours. After I strained the bud and now I have some bomb oil I can smoke, eat, put on my skin and get high. Here is the link to the website by the way http://skunkpharmresearch.com/extracting-with-oils-and-fats/

• Like 3

u can smoke it doesnt mean u should. hash oil u smoke is made total diffrent from a evaporating solvent. your solvent( coco oil ) doesnt evaporate. meaning to fully dose on coco oil u would have to smoke a full dose of oil normally a tsp-tbs.

I'd be interested in the Ghee. Before people in india started to smoke Cannabis Ghee in milk and with sweet flour etc. was the most favored method. I heard Ghee is really really strong and the downside to all these cooking + baking receipts is you neve know exactly how much THC you are consuming and how much of it gets you high in the end.

That's why I prefer to drink tea with my own Kief or hash. 0.4 to 0.6 grams is a safe dose for e that starts slow but lasts very long - all night basically 6 to 8 hours. So i don't wanna risk consuming 2 or 3 grams in one session.

How do you know how potent your Ghee is ?

Not neccessarly to fully dose on the cocnut oil, I usually put 10 grams of hash in 12 fl oz with a quarter of of sum prime bud. So the dosage is way stronger, plus I don't smoke it every day. I was just trying to see if smoking oils was possible. Ghee was actually one of the first extractions of cannabis that did a couple years ago. To dose your Ghee depends the age, type of strain, Decarboxylation.temp, and time you cooked it at. So you can actually make your Ghee a sedative or speedy high, by what temp you have it at and for how long. You can also do that by Decarboxylation of your cannabis. Just in case you don't know what Decarboxylation is here is a link.