Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Let's Start those grow journals!! :D

Hi guys,

so, many of you are starting to receive their packs so time has come for that beautiful competition to Run!!

To make your grow journal, simply create a new topic here : http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/forum/140-grow-journals/

Little reminder on the evaluation criteria ;)

EVALUATION CRITERIA STRAIN HUNTERS CANNABIS WORLD CUP

Grow journals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:

- Originality, both in the resources used in the crop and in the presentation of the updates.

- The quality and number of pictures, and posting frequency.

- The state of the plants during their evolution and the final results.

- The amount of explanations about the grow, and fellowship toward the readers and participants.

Winners will be announced exclusively by the Contest Gatekeeper and Green House Seed Company & Strain Hunters Seed Bank.

Best of luck to everyone, show us some beautiful girls and beautiful reports!!!

gogogogogooooo :rabbi:

• Like 5

i think alot fo people already have grows on the go well beore this contest got announced , so are waiting to crop before they can start there journals.

me for 1 is waiting for my exodus cheese , auto bomb and sweet mango auto to finish, only just swiched to 12 so my journal will begin at christmass

i read the agrement beore i signed up which says we have from now to may 2013 which gives us all plenty of time .

• Like 3

Yep same over here glad that i got 2 boxes so i can vegi the comp seeds while the rest gets their last weeks....glad i got fast autos this time. cant wait to start the journal

• Like 1

pity we cant use " outside" seeds in this contest , i have such a nice one whih i must plant 1st befor i use GHseeds :[

great that we was given such a nice time frame , just cant wait till i start partycipating : P

I wish to start mine as soon as I can get some seeds :cool: also how do you enter the powder feeding category ?

i think just by using PF nuritions in your jurnal , also you can add in your journal name at the end " POWER FEEDING ONLY " or whatever you think it fits best : P

hehe we'll be waiting for those guys :D

I updated first topic about the titles, you can put whatever you want ;)

grow journal grow journal grow journal grow journal grow journal grow journal :fans: :fans:

• Like 1

ok

i have my kalashnikova auto,

it germed around ten days ago,i wasnt going to put it into the cup but as my free seeds have not come yet i think i will now,

and when they come i will start those too,

BY THE WAY DUST can i use this seed it was started just as the cup was announced so germed few days after the cup was anounced,please let me know if i can use this as i have the pics of all from seeding,if that is ok i will post my first journal tonight????

let me kno so i can start cheers

post-16044-0-68021700-1350746052.jpg

Dunc for the autos wait to grow them, there will be a cup dedicated only to the Autoflowering strains too a little later ;) ;)

About the seeds started a few days before the cup i'll ask the admin and tell you

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Still not one journal started? I have not recieved my package yet but I noticed a lot have,strange that no one has started germinating those seeds yet,at all? If you have then start your journals already people! lets get this party started! Peace

Kush :drag:

• Like 1

Still not one journal started? I have not recieved my package yet but I noticed a lot have,strange that no one has started germinating those seeds yet,at all? If you have then start your journals already people! lets get this party started! Peace

Kush :drag:

Yes it is strange, but I think a lot of the hunters have a growth in play and waiting for it to finish ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

if you want to see also the winners of last year's contest GH, you can follow the links by clicking on the titles and see the work they did, I hope you like.

Greetings family!

Si queréis poder ver también los ganadores del año pasado del concurso de GH, podéis seguir los enlaces pulsando sobre los títulos y ver el trabajo que hicieron, espero que os sirva.

Saludos familia!!

post-8660-0-71142800-1337245110.jpg

• Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.