Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Let's Start those grow journals!! :D

I'm sorry dude but it's an indoor competition. You may have to get a light etc. Great thing is that there will be an outdoor world cup in the spring. Can't wait, it will be awesome :) Like Franco said "marijuana grown under the sun is the best" :)

• Like 1

i think it was mentioned elswhere that ou can grow outdoor in this competition if you can ,

is it legal to grow in S Africa ? - just wondering about that strange place :P

• Like 1

Hey Organicz, there will be an outdoor world cup following after the indoor ;)

And yes if the outdoor season of your country is running at the moment, you can enter with some outdoor girls, Check with Jose.gh or Mr.X

• Like 1

i have still not got my seeds i am starting to think something has happened ,as they were sent last week now,and i know folk in uk have had theres,

any ideas folks,can i get a tracking number or something to find out ,

plus im working all week so not always someone here ,tho my mum has sat in for me 2 day and will 2 moro again,

if some thing has happened id like to knoe cos at least then i can order some and nutes and start my grow u know,

i know its not green house it the bloody mail services,

• Like 1

i have still not got my seeds i am starting to think something has happened ,as they were sent last week now,and i know folk in uk have had theres,

any ideas folks,can i get a tracking number or something to find out ,

plus im working all week so not always someone here ,tho my mum has sat in for me 2 day and will 2 moro again,

if some thing has happened id like to knoe cos at least then i can order some and nutes and start my grow u know,

i know its not green house it the bloody mail services,

Hello bro, don´t worry it´s a lot work, some packs are ready just few days a go..so we hope u have soon!

Anyway you can ask Jose for more exact dates...thanks for your time! ;)

Roeland you only need to open a thread and start at your way! you have examples in the links some post a go...;)

Yep same over here glad that i got 2 boxes so i can vegi the comp seeds while the rest gets their last weeks....glad i got fast autos this time. cant wait to start the journal

I'm in the same boat bro..I've got my auto's (luckily I did autos too!) just 2 weeks in so I figure I should be planting around the beginning of December for the contest. Super psyched..best of luck to all! :)

normally there should still be few enters availalble if you hurry

but even once the 300 will have enter, you are still able to enter, you will just not receive the free seeds and nutrients (only for the 300 first )

Good luck man ;)

I think the powderfeeding you can order on the powderfeeding website, check if they send to us but i think i've seen a member in us saying he had bought some not long ago.

For the seed like tok said attitude or any other website selling to us ;)

Good luck man hope you'll make it for the cup :)

Just signed up with the forum so I'm tryin 2 see if I can get involved in this cup so I can try sum new strains on behalf of yourselfs fuzzy has ask me for sum pics of my old grows and room allways love the cheese and have done the super lemon haze isn't to late 2 join is it? Thanks djkane4life

Hey man, yes of course it is still time to enter the contest, for the moment they are no free seeds available, maybe they'll give a few more later but nothing is sure yet, but you can enter the cup whenever you want with your Own Greenhouse seeds, you just have to show the original package at the beginning of the grow ;)

So when you're ready just create a journal here ;)http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/forum/140-grow-journals/

Good luck man :)

i brought my own seeds from ghsc . White Strawberry can i still enter a grow journal if i start now , i havnt got many posts shall i increase post count first

you missed this years , keep your eyes out they may do the same in 2014

yeah sorry man it is too late for this year. but you can still make a regular grow journal for us we always enjoy to see new journals around ;)

Have a good day

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.