Deficient 'N' or 'K' or other ? help

jayloco

hi , i have some clear traces green on the upper leafs on my super lemon haze. what's the dificient or disease ?

I have fertilize only 1 times for now.

They are at 3 weeks vegetative, all mix soil. Under a 200w eco lamp. Temp 28°c and 70% humidity daytime and 23°c and 80% humidity nightime.

410121help1.jpg

561288help2.jpg

was it already in first message or you efited? or am i stoned? lolool

anyway thanks for the reply ^^

when you started the nutes, they already had those spots? they needed the nutes? i've tried all mix only once, was a little too strong couldn't feed properly, so finaly came back to Light mix for all my grows.

Good luck man

• Like 1

yes, I would say that light mix Biobizz, go more than good for the vegetative phase.

but back to your actual plants, the best advice I could give you, and try to irrigate with plain water to adjust pH, and see if there is any improvement in the next few days to follow.

good luck.

haha sorry then if it was in first post eyes were glued ^^

Anyway PH is one of the most important thing in growing, you should get that fix soon ;) a little ph tester kit is cheap, a PH tester electronic is not exepensive neither for the health of our babies ;)

how often do you water?

hi,

well, the yellow traces are still there, i have watered my plants 3 days ago with biogrow just 1ml per liter ph 6.5. and today the old leafs go down and start to be yellow. looks like a overwatering or deficit in nitrogen. what do you think ?

Hmm realy look like overwater.6L pots 3 weeks veg. bit small them pots. Your PH should be 6.0-6.2(may try 5.8) in veg to take more nitrogen and Iron. Iron/Nitrogen is lock over 6.5ph(6.5 and 7.0 Late flower). Dry pots out for 5 or 6 days. then gently give them Nitrogen/water PH 6.0-6.2. give a HALF DOSE of nutrient- recommended on the bottle. Good Luck!