Flood and drain,airpotz try out

THE HANDYMAN

i was wondering last night whether i could use an airpotz air pruning pot instead of a net pot or flood bucket in my flood and drain bucket set up,

What iv done is simple instead of the net pot iv used an airpotz pot full of 50/50 hydroton and rockwool, and under the net pot there is an air stone so that when flooded it is getting blasted with the air at the same time,

i have also used the origonal lid of the bucket so that the water and nutes are covered up,

oh and the tote will be painted at some point too ,just not spray left just now.

im thinking il use this on my kalashnikova auto, but i may have to wait to do that as my tent is prity full with just the two in just now,lol,and they are autos(meant to be but are BIG)

so may wait til i get the blue berry down ,and let it veg in a pot with 50/50 til space will just have to top feed til then,

post-16044-0-82081000-1350750807.jpg

post-16044-0-16197600-1350750822.jpg

yeh mate iv set it up with an auto kalashnikova,im waiting to see if i can use it for the cup ,it was planted about 12 days ago so im not sure if i can use this one or not ,

iv got all pics n stuff and its not even been fed yet so it should be,

Its been running now for a night so il see if any leaks when at grow,

let u guys know