Bud of the month contest / Plant of the month contest

biggreenbuds

I think we should start 2 new contests ...

1. Bud of the month contest - self submit a photo of your best nug ...... rules - entries must be of original photos of your own nug. the photo can include several nugs or cola.. entries shall only include photos of the nug but you can add one photo as a reference to show size or a closeup aka macro and maximum of 2 photos per member once you post your image you can not change it. .... we will accept entries till the end of the month

2. Plant of the month contest - self submit a photo of your best plant ...... rules - entries must be original photos of your plants.... your entry can only incluse photos of the plant you can add an object as a reference point for size or a closup aka macro... you can enter up to 2 images but must be of same plant. also you can not add or delete or change your photos once you have entered

3. once we can get this going we can eventually make a ... Nug of the year contest and a Plant of the year contest. this will consist of each months winner and at the end of the year we will take each winner from every month and then everyone can vote on all of those and choose your all time favoite.

this contest would be a once a month contest that would consist of any member who wanted to participate to enter one entry of either there favorite / best bud or plant photo. the thread would be open to new entries for almost one entire month and then the last day of the month we would take everyone entry and put them in a list and have everybody vote. once a month there would be a winner and i cant say what you can win but it could be as cool as some seeds or gear or somthing simple like a good job from your fellow strain hunters i am not in a position to say what we could do for a prize. either way i think it would be a awsome contest to start. maybe for a prize we could do somthing like the winner gets 50 free reputation points and a badge that says plant of month winner or bud of month winner

what do you guys think ?

any suggestions ?

Guest superbluehaze

I think it is a great idea. Green buds; and let me start the contest off:the%20church%20b1.jpg

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

I think your idea is a winner, green buds.

keep them coming, keep bopping my friend:

happy growing,

john

hey everyone. this thread was just started to show everyone the contests that we will be starting at the beggining of next month. so all the pictures people have posted so far can not be valid. i will start the actuall contests at beggining of next month and then everyone can start posting there pictures. btw this is for photos only no videos guys sorrryyyy.

but guys all of these entries are really great please save them for when the contest actually starts at begining of next month. btw if you guys feel like it add these great pictures to the " creme de la creme " cannabis photos .... http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/node/2430

great pics so far and wow angus that lady is coming along very nicely.

hey just to let everyone know i might be a day or 2 late starting the contest. my grama just passed away yesturday and im going to be very busy with this. i hope everyone can bare with me. it will be up as soon as possible and hopfully still on time by july 1st.

thanks everyone

thank you everone for your condolences and support. it was hard for me as my gramother is the closest person i am to in my life. she was an amazing person and i will miss her greatly. she did pass away though in her sleep peacefully so this makes me happy.

thank you everyone this really means alote to me