Urban Ninjas Caboose on Soil Journal

URBANNINJA

Today finaly the Competition Package arrived safety over here :D. So i decided to get the work done cleaned the Vegi Room and now ive put 3 of the Cabooses to germinate.

To my Setup:

For Vegi i use a Secred Jardin Dr Street 2 60 60x60x140 cm with a 200cbm akf and a 180cbm lti. Light will be a 200w cfl from Lohuis.

For Flowering i use a Homebox S Silver 80x80x160cm with a 360 cbm akf and a 345 cbm lti. Light will be a 400w Hps Phillips with Cool Tube.

Medium gonna be Bio Bizz All Mix in 9l pots.

Feeding gonna be the Powder Feeding Mostly Indicas

Strain Caboose as i heard some Kush type of Strain(Admins Correct me if im Wrong)

My run with the Autos has to finish till i can use the dr 60 so i will raise the babys the first 1,5-2 weeks in my cupboard then i will move em to the Growbox.

So here the First Pics of the seeds in a Glass of Water soaking the next 12 hrs then ill put em in the Soil(Always worked gd for me).

Lets leave it to Mother Earth Natural Selection over Night and i will post Tomorrow what happend :)

Edit.... Totally forgot to write that im using the Gas Lamp Light Cycle Technique as i veg them 12-5.5-1-5.5 and flower them 10-14 (lights on/off).

Also thinking to replace some of the Flower Room Eq and go with the 200cbm akf tha 180cbm lti and 250 watts of hps need to save some Energy over here.

post-17027-0-44177900-1351085983.jpg

post-17027-0-28475100-1351085996.jpg

post-17027-0-79860700-1351086034.jpg

• Like 3

Update Germination. Yesterday ill put 3 of the Caboose Seeds in a Glass of Water.... just looked after em and this is what i saw :D

The Little Light Coloured One didnt make it till yet so i thught ill give them all another 12 hours in a soaked Kitchen Dryer. lets see how they do till tomorrow....

post-17027-0-70019100-1351163195.jpg

post-17027-0-42149800-1351163203.jpg

• Like 4

The Seeds are gone in Soil this Morning. As my Package from the shop aint arrived i putted the 3 Cabooses in Plagron Royalty Mix to let them root. Even the Midged Seed made it :D once again a Proof for myself that u cant go wrong with a Pack of Greenhouse Seeds(always got gd results in Germinating with em). Next Pictured Update will come when the Babys show their Heads ;)

And Thank U to all and also Good Luck for Your Grows Ladys and Gents.

• Like 2

Thx Jose and jep so far i really like this Strain excited how they will Grow and Flower. Even if im still guessing which type of Strain it is. Some say Kush some Trainwreck x Big Bud, still dont know but we will see in near Future.

you got mor luck than me - i often run in problems with Greenhouse eeds, more than with other brands. Watered 4 Damnesia - one was whack and dissolved and from the 3 sprouting only 2 made it to the next stage - will transplant them today. one was a freak, never manged to get his seeds shell away- i fear it grew wrong directions..Checked the Grodan starter block and two seed shells were left inside.. Watered another seed - so only 5 left - 2 are safe one might grow 2 losses already... Only once did all 3 from a 3 pack grow to harvest - NL Autos.