Urban Ninjas Caboose on Soil Journal

URBANNINJA

Ok yesterday i fell asleep so sry for no update.....damn indicas lol. First @ Dust also thought it was from the temp. in the Room was bit cold the last days Lights on round 18-20 Degrees Lights out 14-15 Degrees. The Baby Caboose #1 is now looking fresh Green :D The second one that came out hmmm well lets call her Thingy but i dont Know what it really looks like????? If someone knows pls tell me whats wrong with her :( thinkink of germinating 2 more of the Caboose a backup seeds.

So here the new Pics 5 mins old now..........

post-17027-0-74693900-1351638071.jpg

post-17027-0-54833600-1351638088.jpg

post-17027-0-32309100-1351638106.jpg

Thanks for the news man, indeed she got a nice green color by now and is looking happy to grow :)

Bout the second one looks a little weird yet indeed, let her a little more and see if she develops with few days time.

Good luck to them may they grow beautiful, and get them warm, they need some hot at this stage nutil they are a little stronger ;)

Have a good grow!

Thx Dust and Organicz....jep i will give her time to go as i got a prop like this with one of the autos and now shes a real beauty...... Dust was bit freeze the last days in my area so they got lower temps but today we got sunschine so it will be warmer in the Room....sad i aint got a heating innit.

No heating system in that Room im living in a old house which was build before ww2 the room was an storage room with no heating system innit. but its okay so far only the cfl grows were bit cold the last few days now with the hps i got 22-24 degrees lights on and 20-19 lights of got the light out cycle during the day so temps aint falling so much. Room is totally Dark no stress lights for em!!!

• Like 1

Sad news today i saw in my email acc that most of the stuff i ordered at my growshop is sold out. also the new tent i want to get :( so i have to totally change the cup grow plans and have to do it in the Dr 60. I will still use the 400 w Hps and the medium ect still be the same only thing i will deciede next few days is to go on smaller pods and to do a scrog with the caboose. Im really sad and angry that i aint getting the tent but thats life sometimes u got ups sometimes u got downs and anyway the caboose baby is still healthy and growing so life goes on :D i will update with pics after the weekend when my shippment arrives and ive sorted out wich pots i go.

ps. today ill gave baby Caboosie a small dosis of the Powder Feeding was 0.2gr on 1l water.

Edit....decided to throw another 2 Caboose Backup Seeds to Germinate cause the weird Caboose aint looking better the last days.

Thx Dust i aint giving up with such little Problems only thing now i have to give the Cabooses bit more Vegi in the cupboard till the last autos finish. But like i saw Caboose aint that stretchy type of Strain so its ok. New Tent will be coming before Christmas and perhabs i decide to go bit more proffesional with the Eq.

So like i said yesterday i decided to throw another 2 Backup Seeds for the Cup Journal to Germninate...so i did at 11:30 pm last night and this morning one of em was still Cracked :D awesome seed quality how fast they go. ive also transfered the healthy baby Caboose in 3,5 l teku so she can grow easier. Pic updates will come later when lights on.

Now all the Eq props are Sortet.... i will go on and use the Dr 60 Street runnin with 400w hps 200cbm carbon filter and 180cbm lti. I will use a smaler pot size choosed 6l than the 9l ones. Backup seeds germinated both and will go into Soil tommorrow. Baby Caboose#1 Still doin real gd she got a dosis of the Powder Feed today after i planted her in a 3,5l pod yesterday. Dosis of the Powder Feed was 0.2gr on 500ml water and jep i made myself the work and weight it with a scale. So far so gd and here comes the Picture Update of Baby Caboose#1 :D only 2 but it aint changed much till the last ones.......

post-17027-0-57959100-1351893961.jpg

post-17027-0-89059000-1351893962.jpg

• Like 4

thanks for the research greenomatic.. i've been digging for some info on this strain

Franco soon will give us all more information on varieties ;)

looking forward to this!

and count me in for this grow show urbanninja... I thought the picture of her brownish leaves as a seedling were pretty cool :biggrin:

Thanks at all....and buddy youre welcome over here. Tokage i aint got that height in the tent and last time i tried with 9l pod in the dr 60 it all ended up with heads in the light and they burned :( so i thought to get smaller pods that they aint stretch tooo much. But i know Caboose is a short Plant but i dont wanna risk anything with the height. Jep shes grownig pretty but i iant like that stretch on the start better short plants with very short internodes :D.

seedling like a bit of warmth especially when it come to soil temps, cold wet soil may cause fungal attack (often reffered to as "damping off") especially at the seedlings stage.

Heated progator will cost about £20 and is always a useful addition to have around.

Heatted propagator - http://compare.ebay....&var=sbar&cbt=y

Peace

Lams

@ Lams yeah thx thats simmilar the one ive ordered from my growshop..... the new Baby Caboose is gone into a Jiffy today. Second Seed aint sprouted till yet but ill give em bit more time. Next Picture update will come when this Baby sees the Light of Jah.

Just want to say welcome to the cup :)

Hows your sick baby?Has she recovered?

Good to hear you getting a propagator they realy can make the difference :D

Look forward to seeing your progress and nect pics, she will surely love the light of Jah :)

Peace bro

Lams

Lams she sadly didnt make it :( but thats the Natural Selection......sometime u have luck sometimes not but anyway Life goes on and the other Cabooses do really gd. Hope Monday or Tuesday the Order will arrive. Yestarday i also ordered a pack of Exodus Cheese and a pack of Moby Dick so perhabs i will do a second cup Journal like its Allowwed for one of those Strains ;)