Come to Canada! Lots of Legal grows to see!

If its possible come to Canada for a Strain Hunter show. This will allow you to see some of the best medical marijuana grows in the world. Canada has a large population of medical growers. Its not all about land races

Maybe you will fnd a great strain in doors!

i love watching peoples grows outdoors in canada ,love the fact it can be grown well in south canada, 1 thing i hate about uk .....the weather

i remember browndirt growing some oldschool strains outdoors that growers have been growing there or years ,might now be classed as a landrace of canada

• Like 1

Chronic - I loved watching BDW vids he went through so many trials and tribulations.

Kitty post us some pics in the forums to whet our appetite we love seeing pics of good buds.

Let me also welcome you to Strain hunters , it's a great forum with friendly members and some awesome mods and admins.

A place where you can feel really at home, why not join us in chat, it's a great way to get to know members and have a laugh or two.

We also have have an introduce yourself section in the forums , where members will be sure to say hi and give you a warm welcome to strain hunters.

Peace

Lamsbread

• Like 1

lamsbread that field of dreams was amazeing thats the field thats had the oldschool genectics which he spoke about in an old interview with urbangrower , the vids portrayed

reality to what an outdoor grower has to go through very well , which i loved as i was growing outdoors at the same time his vids came out

hes got a new vid coming out hes got his own medical strains that he will be growing cant wait

and sorry or not saying welcome misskittykat

so welcome ,do u grow indoors or out ? be cool to see some outdoor grow pics i you hav any ?.

heres abit about his new vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZFCcAVIuo&feature=related

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This year the congress in Argentina was supposed pass a law that decriminalized the possession of drugs for personal use and also legalize the cultivation of cannabis for personal use too but the different parties didn't reach an agreement as this topic is so controvertial and many people are against it so nothing changed yet. I hope we get a new law soon, otherwise ill have to move to Canada!

so anyone from GHSC want to take me up on this offer? You can do a strain hunters video and see all the medical marijuana gardens and underground gardens here in Canada. I can think of so many people that would open the doors to you and assist with finding that "perfect medical indoor strain"

Just think about it, you have access to many people with legal Medical Marijuana grows, established breeders and other seeds companies, BC Bud and growers, Medical Marijuana companies all over the place, compassion centres, etc.... So many resources to find or help you find the next great GHSC strain.

I know I have been working on a strain for several years now, its Jack Herer and to this day many people tell me its the best thing they have ever smoked. I invite you to come take a look at some of the largest commercial Kush operations in North America, which in turn has made Kush so famous in North America.

Canada is one of largest cannabis producing nations and the majority of it is indoor. It would make a fantastic strain hunters video that would show the other side of breeding. You do not have fields and fields of genetics with infinite pheno types. The strains you will find here have been crossed and/or back crossed until key features are brought out in the plant and then enhanced over time. A good example would be the OG Kush, Sweet Tooth, Matunuska Thunder Fuck, and many other great strains all developed indoors.

Hope you consider it! Its getting boring watching you guys go to the jungle all the time

• Like 1

Thailand,Laos,Berma Would be nice to see a Strain Hunters Expedition there, although some of thier laws reguarding possesion of weed can be a bit drastic.

Papua New Guiney and Palau have some of the largest amounts of population that smoke or have smoked cannabis . Percentage are Papua New Guiney 29.5% and Palau 24.2% of population.

statistics taken from - http://www.statistic...use-by-country/

Where ever your journeys take you, we will be sure to watch and enjoy sharing your adventures, even if it is from a nice comfy chair with my feet up xD

Peace brothers and good vibes where ever you are in the world :D

Lams