Powder Feeding (mini) Trick...

Mr.X

Greetings family, I would give you a little trick, tip ...

For better absorption of nutrients by the plants, it is advisable to pre-mix in a container such as a bottle,

introduced in nutrients and water, stir and mix vigorously, then you add the rest of the irrigation water.

If you use soilless systems such as NFT, aero systems ... is always positive using an oxygenation system in

tanks of water to avoid precipitation of nutrients over time.

Small details can make a difference, good luck in your crops! X

Saludos familia, me gustaría daros un pequeño truco, consejo...

Para una mejor asimilación de los nutrientes por parte de las plantas, es aconsejable mezclarlos previamente

en un recipiente, como una botella, introduciendo dentro los nutrientes y el agua, agitar y mezclar con energía,

luego lo añadís al resto del agua de riego.

Si utilizáis sistemas sin suelo, como los nft, aero systems...es siempre positivo utilizar un sistema de oxigenación

en los tanques de agua, para evitar la precipitación de los nutrientes con el tiempo.

Los pequeños detalles pueden marcar la diferencia, suerte en vuestros cultivos! X

gallery_8644_11_69969.jpg

• Like 11

yes i agree, make your mix 10 minute before watering if you just use regular bottles, if they are transparent, Shake them, and see if you still see minerals coming to the bottom, you will see like sand white or red, usually 5 minutes and a good shake is enough but 10 minute is safer, and who's in a hurry when we talk about plants?? :D :D

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

Good tip,little things like that can make all the difference,that picture is awesome, I noticed it's only in a small pot (14L?) but man is that a nice plant,imagine what it would look like in an 85L! My compliments to the chef,peace

Kush :drag:

• Like 2

thanks alot there i mix mine 24 hr before, it just get rid of all chemicals out of the water i think it called reverse osmosis and does anyone know if all the places have been filled for the competition yet as i would'nt mind entering that?

• Like 1

Greetings family, I would give you a little trick, tip ...

For better absorption of nutrients by the plants, it is advisable to pre-mix in a container such as a bottle,

introduced in nutrients and water, stir and mix vigorously, then you add the rest of the irrigation water.

If you use soilless systems such as NFT, aero systems ... is always positive using an oxygenation system in

tanks of water to avoid precipitation of nutrients over time.

Small details can make a difference, good luck in your crops! X

Saludos familia, me gustaría daros un pequeño truco, consejo...

Para una mejor asimilación de los nutrientes por parte de las plantas, es aconsejable mezclarlos previamente

en un recipiente, como una botella, introduciendo dentro los nutrientes y el agua, agitar y mezclar con energía,

luego lo añadís al resto del agua de riego.

Si utilizáis sistemas sin suelo, como los nft, aero systems...es siempre positivo utilizar un sistema de oxigenación

en los tanques de agua, para evitar la precipitación de los nutrientes con el tiempo.

Los pequeños detalles pueden marcar la diferencia, suerte en vuestros cultivos! X

gallery_8644_11_69969.jpg

Holy sh** what a nice plant. Nice photo Mr X ;). Thanks for share whit us.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mr.X in the Grow HDTV videos Arjan and Franco also show a trick about flushing out the plants a couple of times during flowering and letting the plant dry out to get oxygen to the roots. What way would this trick work for a DWC system? just leave the roots in plain oxygenated water for a couple of days?

CM

Always had pretty decent solutions in smaller pots for watering but noticed that in a 5 l. pot it is not the same - so now I know how to improve things.

Thanx.

Freaking + heathy plant - It is a Sharkie, right ? Great White Shark I mean..

Peace + Grow

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Mr.X in the Grow HDTV videos Arjan and Franco also show a trick about flushing out the plants a couple of times during flowering and letting the plant dry out to get oxygen to the roots. What way would this trick work for a DWC system? just leave the roots in plain oxygenated water for a couple of days?

CM

The DWC has to be highly saturated with oxygen, so there should be no need to let them dry out. The rinsing with low EC before Arjan boosts the EC for the flowers, can be created when you change the nutritionsolution with one with a low EC for like 2-3 days (Genes to preserve are expressed by the Cannabisplant or every living eukaryotic organism), this is basically the hunger signal (humans know the JoJo effect), this is why the plant stores the new available nutes for the next "hunger-period". thats why they pack on so much weight. I hope I could help