Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update. Day 16.

All ten plants are looking good with the exception of one plant that had a hard time coming out of it's shell. The result of that one plant are that one half of the leaves are green while the other half are yellow. I therefore named her two face :-).

Ppm kept between 700-800.

Temperature between 22-27 degrees and humidity 40-50 %

Temperature of the water 18-22 degrees

post-16644-0-72759000-1352638861.png

post-16644-0-85993300-1352638889.png

post-16644-0-17777000-1352638923.png

post-16644-0-71482100-1352638946.png

post-16644-0-43170300-1352638961.png

• Like 3

well let's hope that late girls will use her exeprience positivly and catch up with the resting girls ;)

Thanks for the news man girls sure looks good :)

Have a good grow ans keep it coming!

I think she will do just fine. :-) have you seen this before Dust ? I never seen it like this before.

Fortunately her next set of leaves looks nice and healthy. But she is a tat smaller then the other plants but she will come back I am sure....

post-16644-0-04846300-1352647219.png

• Like 2

i ahev seen this on fluffy plants when leaves are touching each other too much it could do that sometimes. but on so young girls but looks like the new set is healthy i'm pretty sure she'll be fine too ;) Well let's hope :D

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Nice work Ice !

The one behind will catch up and be the best smoke of them all :)

Have a good grow

Fim

Thanks friend. I hope your right. :-) can't wait... but it's gonna be a long time before I get to smoke some of them.

How come buddy?

It's be cause I have this Kosher Kush grow going on and it's only second week into flower. And I need that space to bloom the white lemon. But my idea is to make ten mother plants and then make some clones of those ten mothers so that I get a couple of each different phenotypes this strain offers and then later on try to cross the strain with some other Green House Genetics. I got the impression that it's okay that I do this as long as I document every step in the process. What do you say my friend. Did I understand it right...

post-16644-0-26068100-1352716547.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man, about the breeding process, it would be better if you could do it on a grow journal in another room, here we will try to focus only on babies for the cup ;)

But OF COOOUUURSE if you wish to share that wonderful breeding project with us please do it here :Dhttp://www.strainhunters.com/forums/forum/15-grow-journals-for-all-mediums/

Good luck man that flowering room is looking good :)

• Like 1

Hey man, about the breeding process, it would be better if you could do it on a grow journal in another room, here we will try to focus only on babies for the cup ;)

But OF COOOUUURSE if you wish to share that wonderful breeding project with us please do it here :Dhttp://www.strainhunters.com/forums/forum/15-grow-journals-for-all-mediums/

Good luck man that flowering room is looking good :)

Okay friend sure thing and thanks. :-)

What would be the best way to go about this. I mean I also could just make a few clones of each plant and save those as mothers as soon as they show their presexual flowers. ?

I would love to show every step of their way from seedlings to mother plants the cloning process and later on the crossing with other green house strains.

I am still a little confused about this friend. Should I just grow up the seeds I received for the cup and then put them to flower when time comes and just report the whole grow in this journal or would it be okay to go on with the cloning process and the motherplant idea ? And where should I report what..... I know. I smoke to much. :-)

if it's for the cup and concerning the white lemon you can do it here, for all your other strains please do it in the grow journal for all medium section ;)

How are those baby seeds doing man? we want some piiiics :)

if it's for the cup and concerning the white lemon you can do it here, for all your other strains please do it in the grow journal for all medium section ;)

How are those baby seeds doing man? we want some piiiics :)

Okay perfect thanks friend....

The babies are doing just fine... I will ad some more pics. Tomorrow since the lights are of now...

Day 20.

All 10 plants are looking good. Even the promiscuous one are doing good now. Ppm will be raised to 800-900 within the next couple of days.

Ppm kept between 700-800. Ph around 5,8-6,0

post-16644-0-21229200-1352965148.png

post-16644-0-80732400-1352965175.png

post-16644-0-63504900-1352965190.png

• Like 2

healthy girls man :D you're right to start to rise the EC they could take just a little more now ;) everything looks tight thanks for the news :D

Have a good grow ;)

Doing fine. That one plant with discolored leaves looks a bit like light burn... Or maybe some nutes got spilled on the leaves while feeding, IDK... But she'll be just fine I'm sure...

As I'm lookin at those girls, it almost seems like they have ruderalis in their genes... I wonder if they do? Leaf shape and all.. I'm sure you can't answer that, but I'm hoping someone here can...

Keep the grow going and good luck with the comp... Nice plants so far...

Doing fine. That one plant with discolored leaves looks a bit like light burn... Or maybe some nutes got spilled on the leaves while feeding, IDK... But she'll be just fine I'm sure...

As I'm lookin at those girls, it almost seems like they have ruderalis in their genes... I wonder if they do? Leaf shape and all.. I'm sure you can't answer that, but I'm hoping someone here can...

Keep the grow going and good luck with the comp... Nice plants so far...

The discoloured one had the shell from the seed locked around the first set of leaves resulting in the leaves was getting no light.

Regarding your assumption to what ever there is rouderails in the genetic of this strain your absolutely right I don't know.. but like you I will wait in anticipation to hear what others have to say about that. :-)

• Like 1

All ten plants are doing just fine. The promiscuous one is still a little wicked but I am sure it will turn around in just a few weeks.

Ppm kept between 700-800. Ph between 5,8-6,0

post-16644-0-84263300-1353259596.png

post-16644-0-03256500-1353259620.png

post-16644-0-18623300-1353259633.png

• Like 4
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.