Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Week 6 of flowering.

Everything is going as planed. Alle ten plants have their vevry own characteristics one being short and bushy with early resin production while the other nine plants are tall and again all with different characteristics. Some of the tall girls have the same early resin production as the short one while others let the resin production waite a little bit longer.

One girl in particular have a early and rapid resin production covering all buds from top to bottom in a compact layer of resin all the way out on the big leaves close to the buds. She is tall but she dosnt stretch witch enables her to form one big fat bud the size of 1, 5l bottle in the top and alot of vevry nice buds on the lower branches.

Two of the other tall plants are making long tail looking like buds and the resin production on thise girls are as far as week 6 way more sparse while the yield from thise at this point seems to be the most significant.

One thing that all ten plants share is the intens and incredible smell of super lemon haze side of the genes and in one plant in particular its vevry obvious that the super lemon haze is very dominant in the white lemon but the genes from the el nino shows of in most of the ten different phenotypes I got.

Here is some pictures taken with the grow light off.. sorry for the bad quality. .

post-16644-0-66609000-1362870031.png

post-16644-0-43160400-1362870081.png

post-16644-0-72974000-1362870103.png

post-16644-0-02129300-1362870121.png

post-16644-0-19619000-1362870181.png

post-16644-0-95391600-1362870209.png

post-16644-0-91767100-1362870238.png

post-16644-0-15219400-1362870261.png

post-16644-0-25042200-1362870280.png

post-16644-0-90821600-1362870293.png

post-16644-0-83972400-1362870318.png

post-16644-0-81995100-1362870338.png

• Like 2

Your girls are really sweet. Looks so good. Thanks for shear bro.

Peace Jimmy

Thanks bro. Its week 7 now and not only do they look good they smell awesome to. Cant wait for harvest:-)

seems frosty :) Have a good presmoke ;)

Thanks friend :-)

Pre smoke was awesome... even though the bud wasnt dry at all and only had been drying for 48 hours or less the taste was sweet lemony and hazy. Really nice and delightfull smoke without any roachy taste what so ever heavily resin coated huge buds with the smell of lemon haze.

Nice genetics and the powder feeding really did the job just right.

post-16644-0-25289400-1364079776.jpg

post-16644-0-42224300-1364079813.jpg

post-16644-0-49273900-1364079944.jpg

post-16644-0-83331400-1364080038.jpg

• Like 2

the size of the cola seems very nice! PF did the job indeed it seems :D And if the smoke is good too then it's perfect result ;)

Have a good drying and smoking!! :D

seems frosty :) Have a good presmoke ;)

Thanks friend :-)

Pre smoke was awesome... even though the bud wasnt dry at all and only had been drying for 48 hours or less the taste was sweet lemony and hazy. Really nice and delightfull smoke without any roachy taste what so ever heavily resin coated huge buds with the smell of lemon haze.

the size of the cola seems very nice! PF did the job indeed it seems :D And if the smoke is good too then it's perfect result ;)

Have a good drying and smoking!! :D

Thanks friend..

PF sure did the job one thing I would love to do is to put PF directly up in a test with AN to really messure how well PF perform in the exact same environment against AN because PF really performed well and way above my expectations.

• Like 1

WOW look at that giant cola!! I wish I wasn't just getting here at the end but I'm happy I made it :) Very nice results...a definite combination of skill + gentics + Powderfeed. Congratulations on the HUGE results.

Peace

WOW look at that giant cola!! I wish I wasn't just getting here at the end but I'm happy I made it :) Very nice results...a definite combination of skill + gentics + Powderfeed. Congratulations on the HUGE results.

Peace

Thanks friend.

I would say that genetics comes first then the PF ;-) the genes are in my opinion the single most important factor. And I really think that one will get a much more satisfied result in the finished product by selecting some phenotypes with desired potential in smell taste resin production and yield.

it's nice to see another giant cola from the white lemon , what a strain. look's to me like you got the more super lemon haze leaning pheno that was probably one of my favourites smell wise out of the 3 different pheno's i got but all of them are nice. does your's have sort of like a lemon pledge kinda odor like a chemical haze odor mixed with like that sort of a lemon smell?

honestly it was definatly one of my more favorite strain's i have grown so far the yeild wasen't the hugest compared to other hybrid's like exodus cheese but it was still a heavyer yeilding strain with massive impressive cola's, and the quality of the smoke is superb it basically had everything i expected it would have quality wise the bud is very sativa like but the plant has a frame of an indica strain which is just killer for someone like me who's short on space but like's there hybrid's strain's to lean more towards the sativa side of things. aleast that's my take on it great job tho the plant's look kkiller.

Thanks greenomagic87.

The total yield of my ten plants was 680 grams in dry weight. And roughly 10g of crystals was isolated from the trimming waste. Haven't made the oil from the waste yet.

Like you described three vevry different phenotypes I had ten when you take smell and taste in consideration my three vevry different phenotypes became like ten. One in particular had an extreme production of resin completly covering the whole bud leaves and even spreading out to the big fan leaves she had a strong sweet smell only with a faiprofoundll of lemon and her leaves bearing the characteristics of mostly been sativa with the big gad between the finger leaves on the fan leaves her tention to stretch a little and the heavy and profou body high from the hazy smoke. Awesome definitely my favorite.

Other phenotypes characteristics shoved by having huge buds leaning more towards the indica with big fat fingered fan leaves sweet smell and taste and head high in their smoke. But all vevry different taken smell and taste in consideration.

Absolutely a strain I would love to grow again.

post-16644-0-06940500-1365508643.jpg

post-16644-0-65709600-1365508707.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome results!!! Every completed grow of this awesome strain makes me want to grow it even more :) Thanks for the nice descriptions of the different characteristics, it does seem to be a strain that is capable of producing quite a few different phenos, all of them wicked in their own right..I hope it is released soon for us general public folk :P:)

Enjoy that bountiful harvest!

Peace

very nice yeild man congratz :) And those buds looks so tasty i'ms ure you'll have a great smoke :D

Have a good drying man ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.